[XFA] Tournament - XF2

[XFA] Tournament - XF2 [Paid] 3.5.3

No permission to buy (€40.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Tournament for xF2 - XF2 - Organize and manage tournaments (sports, games, ...) between your users all within XenForo !

This add-on is currently in Release Candidate stage. It means it is stable enough to use but we don't recommend yet to use it on production sites. You would be doing it at your own risks and Xen Factory could not be held responsible in case of problem.

Description

Ever wanted to create and manage tournaments in your community with a solution fully integrated to XenForo ? Then our Tournament add-on from is made...

Read more about this resource...

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament - XF2 with a new update entry:

Final 3.0.0 version

Corrected bugs:
  • Bracket sometimes does not appear upon page load
  • Empty participants list tab in free input and team tournaments
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0 src/addons/XFA/Tournament/Entity/Bracket.php:71 when selecting a winner that had first match without oponent
Modifications:
  • Styling of brackets is now style property based

Read the rest of this update entry...

what is the purpose of the core add-on that is required for the tournament add?
Probably used in their other add-ons to help lessen the time it takes to develop/update add-ons, and to also help with integration.

At least that is my experience with core add-ons by other developers, I haven't updated to 2.0 yet so haven't played with XFA 2.0 addons yet.

Probably used in their other add-ons to help lessen the time it takes to develop/update add-ons, and to also help with integration.

At least that is my experience with core add-ons by other developers, I haven't updated to 2.0 yet so haven't played with XFA 2.0 addons yet.

Exactly ! To ease reuse.

is there a simple way to adjust the width for the brackets? usernames get cut off
also, is there a simple way to add the user / team's avatar in the bracket to the left of the user/team name?

@XFA any idea when the ability to have users submit their results (and admin ability to approve results based on user input) is available?

No ETA yet no, this would be a big thing and currently I am more focused on porting.

is there a simple way to adjust the width for the brackets? usernames get cut off
also, is there a simple way to add the user / team's avatar in the bracket to the left of the user/team name?

Simple way no, you would need to edit the whole css.
Same for the team avatar and even more complicated as avatar might not be part of the data.

Are you developing a tournament mode based around a Challenge Ladder? ie a team say ranked 4th on the ladder can challenge the two teams above them and so on? That would be a much sort after feature for our gaming community.

Are you developing a tournament mode based around a Challenge Ladder? ie a team say ranked 4th on the ladder can challenge the two teams above them and so on? That would be a much sort after feature for our gaming community.

I am not sure to understand your request.

Is there a demo I can play with?

The xF1 demo is available on our site.

Top Bottom