[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
I did buy your addon, but it needs two more addons in order to work, so I have to spend more money. Now I am stuck with your useless addon and lost my money

Why are you complaining when you failed to read the resource requirements? It clearly states requiring RM. And XFA core is free, so that doesn't really count..

Hi @Pedro Pino,

This was clearly stated in the product description, we extended the RM which was the perfect place for resources selling (already implemented without the payment handling) and in particular when it come to making it a multi seller place, aka. Marketplace.

Please contact us per PM on our website to check under which conditions we could envision a refund.

Clément

Did you meant remove from sale or disable sale ?

There is no condition regarding disabled sale that would block download.

Removing from sale delete all sales data so the download info as well.

Did you meant remove from sale or disable sale ?

There is no condition regarding disabled sale that would block download.

Removing from sale delete all sales data so the download info as well.
Yes disable sale make everyone see the NO LONGER FOR SALE. and no download button for the ones who ordered prior.

1676179617746.webp

1676179682797.webp

Quick question, I'm still using version 5.0.4 - When I upgrade to the latest version, will everything that is currently for sale stay the same, as in no settings will change?
Got quite a few sellers with digital content listed and don't want to throw a spanner in the works! I'm using the default xenforo payment method.

I was wondering if anyone has made or knows how to make a widget that only shows current resources that have a discount applied to them?
Sort of a like a
'Resources currently on offer'

Just upgraded to the newest version of Xenforo and it's causing some fatal errors on my site. Anyone else running into something similar?

One thing I noticed is that in the options it was showing a "DEBUG" saying I was missing the "xfa_core_option_template_paymentProfileIds" template. I am able to verify that this does not exist in my list of templates for XFA_Core.

I had to disable for now so I'm not flooding the site with errors.

Just upgraded to the newest version of Xenforo and it's causing some fatal errors on my site. Anyone else running into something similar?

One thing I noticed is that in the options it was showing a "DEBUG" saying I was missing the "xfa_core_option_template_paymentProfileIds" template. I am able to verify that this does not exist in my list of templates for XFA_Core.

I had to disable for now so I'm not flooding the site with errors.
Do you have the latest version of XFA Core?

Do you have the latest version of XFA Core?

Yes, thank you.

Just figured it out, was a conflict with another plugin I had installed.

Turned it off and now things are better!

Top Bottom