[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Ok, I've read through most of the comments and it seems like the image (thumbnail) is a internal problem with XF and default images, they simply break in sub categories. Like many others mentioned maybe a fix with a built in default image or an option to upload our own? I don't have that many resources yet but it's still a good amount of work to edit and upload images for hundreds of resources, imagine people with thousands of resources...

The problem still persist though with the rating stars being off, pushing the "updated" text outside of it's border and free resources showing 0.00. I've seen many as well with this problem in the comments. Am I doing something wrong or should I just try and edit the template?

I'm gonna try and completely re-install it later. Don't know if it's a bug installing an older version into xf 2.2 and then upgrading.

Last edited:
Where did you see that for the image ?
What link shows the console ?

Wrt. rating stars, is that on default xF style ?
Do you have a link to share where I could have a look ?

Don't worry about it. I've decided not to use it, to much work in setting up 100+ new thumbnails and editing code.

Wrt. rating stars, is that on default xF style ?
I've seen several attachments with the same problem. Look through the comments and you'll see. Yes, it's on default style. Even tried to make the website 1400 pixels wide instead of the default 1200 but no change.

Rating stars:
main.webp

Do you have a link to share where I could have a look ?
It's throneofgeeks.com but like said above, I've decided to to use the addon.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Upcoming RM Marketplace 5.0.0, price increase and what's to expect

Dear customers,

As you might have seen, we have significantly increased the price of our RM Marketplace add-on which is now available at 60€, with a renewal price of 30€.

Why are you increasing the price ?

The reason behind this price increase is the upcoming 5.0.0 version, with a BETA version to be expected hopefully before the end of the year.
This new version will bring a wider sales audience capability thanks to the compatibility with XenForo payment profiles support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those having issue with the grid view, you can temporarily edit the xfa_rmmp_grid_item.less template and replace the content by:
Code:
.gridItemContainer {
  display: flex;
  flex-wrap: wrap;
  justify-content: space-around;
  align-items: left;

.gridItem {
    &.is-mod-selected {
      background: @xf-inlineModHighlightColor;
      opacity: 1;
    }

&.is-deleted {
      .gridItem-title {
        text-decoration: line-through;
      }
    }

&.gridItem--resource {
      width: 250px;
      height: 460px;
      margin: 10px;
      border: @xf-borderSize solid @xf-borderColorFaint;
      border-radius: 4px;
      box-shadow: 4px 4px 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    }

.gridItem--inlineMod {
      position: absolute;
      padding: 5px;
      z-index: 500;

input[type=checkbox]
      {
        .m-checkboxAligner();
      }
    }

.label {
      z-index: 100;
      margin-left: 25px;
      margin-top: 7px;
    }

.gridItem-statuses
    {
      .m-listPlain();
      float: right;

> li
      {
        margin-left: 8px;
        margin-right: 2px;
      }

.gridItem-status
      {
        &::before
        {
          .m-faBase();
          display: inline-block;
          font-size: 90%;
          color: @xf-textColorMuted;
        }

&--deleted::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-trash-o, .79em); }
        &--locked::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-lock, .65em); }
        &--moderated::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-shield, .72em); color: @xf-textColorAttention; }
        &--redirect::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-external-link, 1em); }
        &--starred::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-star, .93em); color: @xf-starFullColor; }
        &--sticky::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-thumb-tack, .65em); }
        &--watched::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-eye, 1.04em); color: @xf-textColorFeature; }
        &--poll::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-bar-chart, 1.15em); }
        &--attention::before { .m-faContent(@fa-var-bullhorn, 1.04em); color: @xf-textColorAttention; }
      }
    }

.gridItem--imageBlock {
      position: relative;
      height: 350px;
      width: 250px;

img {
        top: 0;
        bottom: 0;
        margin: auto;
        left: 0;
        right: 0;
        max-width: 250px;
        z-index: 1;
      }
    }

.gridItem--resourceData {
      padding: 5px;
      text-align: center;

.gridItem--title {
        vertical-align: top;
      }

.gridItem--tagLine {
        height: 30px;
        font-size: 9pt;
        overflow: hidden;
      }

.gridItem--resource--priceAndRating {
        margin-top: 5px;

.gridItem--resource--price {
          width: 85px;
          line-height: 18px;
          padding: 2px;
          border-right: @xf-borderSize solid @xf-borderColorFaint;
        }

.ratingStarsRow {
          width: 145px;

.ratingStarsRow-text {
            display: none;
          }

.ratingStars-star:before {
              width: 25px;
          }
        }
      }
    }
    .gridItem--footer {
      font-size: 9pt;
      .xf-blockFooter();
      height: 20px;
      line-height: 20px;

.updated {
        margin-left: 5px;
      }
    }
  }

}

Don't worry about it. I've decided not to use it, to much work in setting up 100+ new thumbnails and editing code.

I've seen several attachments with the same problem. Look through the comments and you'll see. Yes, it's on default style. Even tried to make the website 1400 pixels wide instead of the default 1200 but no change.

Rating stars:
View attachment 258819

It's throneofgeeks.com but like said above, I've decided to to use the addon.
I have fixed both bugs in the next release.
What was annoying for you ? If you had the default image it would have been fine (which is the case thanks to the fix) ?

Upcoming release changelog "slightly" increased:

Corrected bugs:
  • Default image incorrectly displayed when in grid layout mode when friendly urls option is activated
  • Incorrect grid view box layout with stars not fitting on a single line

Modifications:
  • Put buy and download buttons in a group when both are displayed
  • Permissions split into two categories: standard permissions/moderator permissions
  • Rewording of some permissions text

New features:
  • Revamped options page with tabs sorting
  • Revamped purchase confirm form
  • Featuring durations/featuring purchases links changed in admincp
  • Price added next to duration on admincp featuring purchases page
  • Capability to purchase a digital product for a friend (permission based)
  • Seller/Buyer/Valid licenses postbit indicators in resources discussion threads (style properties based)
  • New permissions:
    • Bypass percentage on sale permission
    • Maximum number of items on sale
  • Configurable automatically displayed prefixes in resources list to identify digital products/services/physical products/Out of stock physical products
  • Invoice preview button in Invoicing Dashboard page
  • New payment handling mode based on xF payment profiles

I want to add simple shipping cost handling for physical products and then I'll freeze the set of new features for the upcoming release.
So you should be getting your hands-on pretty soon.

Hi,

Shipping cost has now been added, product is entering a Release Candidate testing phase and will be first tested by the customer who funded the payment profiles handling.

It should be hopefully released soon to all customers.

Clément

Hi, I understand this plugin does not integrate with the Xenforo payment system.
I, under no cicrumstances, will use PayPal.
How are admins taking their cut for purchases when they're using other payment models?
E.g. Does the buyer pay cash to the seller (or in any way they decide), and the admin invoice the seller for commission on the sale?

Hi, I understand this plugin does not integrate with the Xenforo payment system.
I, under no cicrumstances, will use PayPal.
How are admins taking their cut for purchases when they're using other payment models?
E.g. Does the buyer pay cash to the seller (or in any way they decide), and the admin invoice the seller for commission on the sale?
It doesn't integrate as of now. But it does in the upcoming release (to be expected this week if everything goes as planned).

In the current situation, admins taking their cut for purchases only happens when using Paypal.
If sales are done through other means, i.e. direct agreement between seller and buyer there is no cut handling.

In the upcoming version where the XenForo payment system is implemented, the sellers are automatically invoiced every months for commissions on the sales.
By default in xF payment system is not usable on the front-end system, i.e. with users payment data configuration, but I implemented some features to allow that. However, I need to make adaptation to support any new payment system that could exist. So it will ship with only the payment systems that are present by default in xF.

Clément

Brilliant! That's the answer I was hoping for.
I guess for now I could use the default Bank Transfer payment system and provide a Bitcoin address along with it.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Major feature changes - xF payment profiles support

This new version is a major feature changes release which contains an extensive set of improvements and in particular the implementation of a new payment mode based on xF payment profiles (either admin/user configured).

We would like to thank frybread for funding the development of this new feature.

It was extensively tested but we recommend you to first test this new version on a development environment before going live. And don't forget to backup your files and database prior to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi just read,

NOW supporting xF Payment profiles since V5.0.0.

Does it provide the xF just orginal Payment profiles or also additional added payment profiles ?

Thanks

Can the Resouces still have categories that are not for selling? ex: like they are by default without this addon.

Hi just read,

NOW supporting xF Payment profiles since V5.0.0.

Does it provide the xF just orginal Payment profiles or also additional added payment profiles ?

Thanks
You should read a little below ;)

• Admin side configured: Any
  • Front-end side configured: Paypal, Braintree, Stripe, 2Checkout. Get in touch with us to add support for more existing payment profiles if any.

So you could use any of your installed payment profiles.

However, for front-end side, an adaptation is needed.
Reason behind that is that payment profile configuration templates are on admin side and thus not accessible so they need to be ported to the public side.

Can the Resouces still have categories that are not for selling? ex: like they are by default without this addon.
Of course, you either authorize sales in a particular category or not.

So you could use any of your installed payment profiles.

However, for front-end side, an adaptation is needed.
Reason behind that is that payment profile configuration templates are on admin side and thus not accessible so they need to be ported to the public side

• Admin side configured: Any
  • Front-end side configured: Paypal, Braintree, Stripe, 2Checkout. Get in touch with us to add support for more existing payment profiles if any.

I would like to buy your addon if it is also compatible with:

Can you port it to the public side as well ? Is that associated with additional costs ?

Thanks

waited a long time but unfortunately it still doesn't support PHP 8.0 but luckily it has a second option with default payment profile but it has some error

Vinafix 95.webpVinafix 97.webpVinafix 96.webp

I would like to buy your addon if it is also compatible with:

Can you port it to the public side as well ? Is that associated with additional costs ?

Thanks
This is a paid add-on I don't have access to.
But if this is adding payment capability to XenForo payment profiles yes it should be possible.

waited a long time but unfortunately it still doesn't support PHP 8.0 but luckily it has a second option with default payment profile but it has some error
Can't recall the problem of compatibility with PHP8, had no tickets on my site about that.

Do you have the log detail ?

Top Bottom