[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Okay nevermind it was my misstake it was not the latest but no comes this error:

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout::__construct(): Failed opening required 'HIDDEN/httpdocs/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php' (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.4/share/pear')
  • src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php:27

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state​

JSON:
array(4) {
["url"] => string(61) "/index.php?resources/1/market-place-purchase/purchase-confirm"
["referrer"] => string(50) "HIDDEN/index.php?resources/aac.1/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["resources/1/market-place-purchase/purchase-confirm"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["xfa_agree"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRedirect"] => string(50) "HIDDEN/index.php?resources/aac.1/"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(29) "/index.php?resources/aac.1/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

You didn't follow our how-to setup the add-on.
From the error, you didn't configure the paypal data.

Yes because everyone can specify their own Paypal email when selling. Why should I give a Paypal account or a business account of mine there with all the data?

What do you think about a mollie integration

Last edited:
Hello

Don't know if you plan to release an updated version support PHP 8 in time?
Otherwise I have to downgrade the server to PHP 7

Thanks

Yes because everyone can specify their own Paypal email when selling. Why should I give a Paypal account or a business account of mine there with all the data?
Because I am using the parallel payment API, which is necessary when dealing with percentage on sale feature.
So required even if you don't use it.
What do you think about a mollie integration
In the next version there will be compatibility with xF payment processing platform so this one could be ported too afterwards, perhaps if more than one user is interested.
Hello

Don't know if you plan to release an updated version support PHP 8 in time?
Otherwise I have to downgrade the server to PHP 7

Thanks
I answered to you about this topic on our forum.

I'm using [XTR] Resource Manager Layout and after installing RM Marketplace, the admin area works fine, the special layout that you've are off by default, but my front page does not works. I turn on Display Errors and I can see this error:

Code:
Fatal error: Declaration of XFA\RMMarketplace\XFRM\Pub\Controller\ResourceItem::setupResourceEdit(XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem $resource) must be compatible with XENTR\ResourcePages\XFRM\Pub\Controller\ResourceItem::setupResourceEdit(XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem $resource): XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Edit in /home/christer/public_html/src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/XFRM/Pub/Controller/ResourceItem.php on line 51

My declaration of the function is compliant with the parent class declaration.

So I believe it is not in the other add-on.

Clément

Have paid my order 2 days ago and still I'm unable to setup installation URL as your system does not accepts it, so I can't download the file. Because my domain, even active, is a new one, I decided to try with a 20+ years domain but again nothing. Have post my issue to your forum, I sent PM in your site, but till now, no reply at all.

Have paid my order 2 days ago and still I'm unable to setup installation URL as your system does not accepts it, so I can't download the file. Because my domain, even active, is a new one, I decided to try with a 20+ years domain but again nothing. Have post my issue to your forum, I sent PM in your site, but till now, no reply at all.
If you use Php 8.0 this add-on is not working i have the same problem and waiting for him to update.

ignore this This might have been answered already but I keep getting "The price you input is below the minimum required value" even if minimum is set to 0 in settings.

Edit: I am not supposed to tick the for sale ticker xD

However: Subcategories show as broken, there's no thumbnail, text are unaligned and review stars are not in place.
Also, I know I asked this before but since I'm here; How to get "free" instead of "0.00"?

Index:
main.webp

Sub category:
sub.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom