[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
After upgrading this to xf2 members are unable to uncheck the sell button. Making it so they're forced to sell it. I went in to edit their resource as well, and I too can't uncheck the sell from the edit :O

After upgrading this to xf2 members are unable to uncheck the sell button. Making it so they're forced to sell it. I went in to edit their resource as well, and I too can't uncheck the sell from the edit :O

You mean the box is there but not tickable ?

That would be mean you set for that category to force sales.
Is it the case somehow ?

That would be mean you set for that category to force sales.
Is it the case somehow ?
That's strange, it made it that way for all of them after the upgrade.

I'm getting an error now though...

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xfa_rmmp_accept_other' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 172
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
[*]XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
[*]XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line269
[*]XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
[/LIST]

That's strange, it made it that way for all of them after the upgrade.

I'm getting an error now though...

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xfa_rmmp_accept_other' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 172
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
[*]XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
[*]XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line269
[*]XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
[/LIST]

From which version did you upgrade from ?

You don't have a xfa_rmmp_accept_other field in the xf_resource db ?

From which version did you upgrade from ?

You don't have a xfa_rmmp_accept_other field in the xf_resource db ?
I went from a xf 1 version back like 4 years ago to this one. And how do I go about adding xfa_rmmp_accept_other field in the xf_resource db ? I'd think that the new installation would do that sort of stuff upon purchase and upgrade :(

I went from a xf 1 version back like 4 years ago to this one. And how do I go about adding xfa_rmmp_accept_other field in the xf_resource db ? I'd think that the new installation would do that sort of stuff upon purchase and upgrade :(

We did add support for upgrade from old version but we haven't tested upgrade from every single version obviously.

You go in phpmyadmin to check the presence of the column in the state table.

have error
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout::__construct(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear')
  • src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php:27

[/ QUOTE]

can one of a video what you have to adjust with PayPal
that the error does not come anymore
have paypal private

is old das pic

index.php

new pic

gibt es nicht ein deutscher der mir mal helfen kann die Bilder oder Anleitung ist alt das Paypal hat alles neu wo genau muss man das alles einstellen
und habe kein Geschäfts Konto bei paypal
eine video anleitung würde mir auch reichen aber von aktuellen paypal ( normale User )

mfg

We did add support for upgrade from old version but we haven't tested upgrade from every single version obviously.

You go in phpmyadmin to check the presence of the column in the state table.
I don't see any of them in myphpadmin... What do I do?

gibt es nicht ein deutscher der mir mal helfen kann die Bilder oder Anleitung ist alt das Paypal hat alles neu wo genau muss man das alles einstellen
eine video anleitung würde mir auch reichen aber von aktuellen paypal ( normale User )

Once again, please in english, otherwise I can't help.

I don't see any of them in myphpadmin... What do I do?

You mean you don't have that field in the xf_rm_resource table or you don't have a xf_rm_resource table either ?

new pic

Per the Terms and Rules:
6. All content must be posted in English as it is not possible for us to moderate the forums otherwise.

That's not possible, xf_rm_resource (or perhaps it's xfrm_resource) is the resource table so if you have the resource manager the table shall be there in your database.
I found xf_rm_resource but I have no idea what to do now... These are what I have.

xfa_rmmp_type
enum('none', 'digital', 'physical', 'service')utf8_general_ciNononeChange ChangeDrop Drop
29xfa_rmmp_amountdecimal(10,2)UNSIGNEDNo0.00Change ChangeDrop Drop
30xfa_rmmp_currencyvarchar(3)utf8_general_ciNoChange ChangeDrop Drop
31xfa_rmmp_paypalvarchar(250)utf8_general_ciNoChange ChangeDrop Drop
32xfa_rmmp_purchasesint(10)UNSIGNEDNo0Change ChangeDrop Drop
33xfa_rmmp_cgvmediumtextutf8_general_ciNoNoneChange ChangeDrop Drop
34xfa_rmmp_img_date

Top Bottom