[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
can someone else tell me why my price tag is not showing?

Sorry, seems I didn't get alerts... So I didn't see you answered.
Are you sure the resource is indeed for sale when you edit it you see the resource fields ?

Does xenforo 2 also have what it looks like?
Is there an address I can look at?

What do you mean ?

i get this two error when i click to pay via paypal.down is my server log.

You didn't follow the installation tutorial.

I got this this error while click on Buy a copy now.

View attachment 190294

Server error log
LogicException: Unknown relation or alias Likes accessed on xf_rm_resource_update src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:697
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(588): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->join('Description.Lik...', true, false, false)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(147): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->with(Array)
#2 src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(602): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find('XFRM:ResourceIt...', '1193', Array)
#3 src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(126): XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Purchase->assertPurchasableResource('1193', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionPurchase(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\RMMarketpla...', 'Purchase', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2170): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(392): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(197) "/resources/100/market-place-purchase/purchase?_xfRequestUri=%2Fresources%2Fsomeresources.100%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1544448736%2Cdbfd1d21f1ffe0693b2f5e81eb68aad0&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(57) "https://example.com/resources/someresources.100/"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/resources/someresources.100/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1544448836,dbfd1d21f1ffe0693b2f5e81eb68aad0"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

That's with xF2.1 ?

It will probably need to be updated to work with 2.1

Yeah most certainly :)
We are waiting at least RC before upgrading it.

@XFA

Your Forums have been very hard to access lately, always timing out and images not loading when the page does eventually open.

Really ? It's working fine on my side.
Where are you from ?

where is the tutorial for installation?what i have missed?i get error now when i or someone click pay via paypal link.

where is the answer of my question?
i have followed exactly what you said.and renamed it.what software you use to edit the file?notepad?give me file and the software so i can follow it again.

where is the answer of my question?
i have followed exactly what you said.and renamed it.what software you use to edit the file?notepad?give me file and the software so i can follow it again.

I forgot to answer, sorry.

Yes notepad is fine but you need to rename the file and move it to the folder specified in the tutorial.
Do you still get that same error you posted after doing that ?

Top Bottom