[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
@XFA , saw the other day, that you have implemented a function to your Forums sales-addon, that I´d expected to make it into RM Marketplace over time:

Two payments mode: [NEW 2.1.0]
  • Individual: Users get paid directly as soon as the sale is concluded.
  • Centralized: You get paid as soon as the sale is concluded and you then have to manually process, when you want to, the transfer of the money back to the seller. Items reception can be confirmed by the buyer thus allowing you to ensure all sales are conclusive.

With the centralized mode we could offer some kind of escrow service for those users, which have doubts with an offer or the person offering - and we can charge for that with a higher percentage on sales. Could you please add this functionality to the RM Marketplace? I guess the main code from Forums sales can be reused here, so it should be no big thing for you, or?

@XFA , saw the other day, that you have implemented a function to your Forums sales-addon, that I´d expected to make it into RM Marketplace over time:

With the centralized mode we could offer some kind of escrow service for those users, which have doubts with an offer or the person offering - and we can charge for that with a higher percentage on sales. Could you please add this functionality to the RM Marketplace? I guess the main code from Forums sales can be reused here, so it should be no big thing for you, or?

As of know this is not something we have planned to implement.
But that's indeed an interesting suggestion.

It is not a huge thing to implement but not 100% simple, don't hesitate to open a feature request for that on our site.

Do you get an error in your server error log ?

May it be possible you forgot to follow the tutorial about paypal configuration and PPConfiguration.php file is missing where it should be ?
https://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?documents/rm-marketplace-forum-sales.112/ your tutorial is outdated, and those options are no longer available. If you try to go with the classic paypal option it simply times you out. Thus making it so you can't do what it states in the tutorial.

https://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?documents/rm-marketplace-forum-sales.112/ your tutorial is outdated, and those options are no longer available. If you try to go with the classic paypal option it simply times you out. Thus making it so you can't do what it states in the tutorial.

Apparently Paypal changed this and it's now only available to business accounts.
Do you have a standard account ?

Hi Guys, spanish traslation?

None that we know of.

Apparently Paypal changed this and it's now only available to business accounts.
Do you have a standard account ?

None that we know of.
I have a business account, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be available for me then.

Hum, on my business account I still see the tools page.
See here they explain and it is similar to my tutorial:
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/apiCredentials/#api-signatures
UPDATE:
It was paypals end. I've called them, and they said my account was bugged and everyime I tried to do anything it would send thousands of redirects and cause a timeout.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE:
After getting everything added. It's still giving me the same page. Even with the .php file with the correct information, etc.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
It was paypals end. I've called them, and they said my account was bugged and everyime I tried to do anything it would send thousands of redirects and cause a timeout.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE:
After getting everything added. It's still giving me the same page. Even with the .php file with the correct information, etc.

I would need to get an ftp access + a test account to find you the problem.

Clément

hi
i want to sell different diferent resource for different prices.and i am not allowing my user to sell in RM.with this add on it is possible?

hi
i want to sell different diferent resource for different prices.and i am not allowing my user to sell in RM.with this add on it is possible?

Yes we do that on our site.

It's just a question of usergroup permissions.

hello,i have bought this add ons.
but i am failed to configure it.i need two things very clearly 1.i want product x to sell suppose USD20,and i want to sell product Y to USD 30.
2.i don't want my user/member able to sell anything except me or my moderator and i want my xenforo default payment system to receive payment from all my resource.
please answer this with if possible screenshot.
thank you

hello,i have bought this add ons.
but i am failed to configure it.i need two things very clearly 1.i want product x to sell suppose USD20,and i want to sell product Y to USD 30.
2.i don't want my user/member able to sell anything except me or my moderator and i want my xenforo default payment system to receive payment from all my resource.
please answer this with if possible screenshot.
thank you

Hello,

You can't do whatever you want in terms of who can do the sale or not through permissions.
Then once you configured the resource categories to allow sale, you are good to go !

Clément

but how to set each resource price when post a resource? all my resource are not same price.please show me how to set each resource price when uplodaing any resource to XRM

but how to set each resource price when post a resource? all my resource are not same price.please show me how to set each resource price when uplodaing any resource to XRM

You just input that when creating the resource.
You tick the sale box and input the info, including the price.

But for that option to appear you have to fullfill the above.

Top Bottom