[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new feature

New features:
  • Edit any sale permission

Corrected bugs:
  • When there is more than 1 file in a resource version, users with valid license but no right to download in permissions are not able to download.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'business' when purchasing with other payment mean and no PayPal address is set.
  • Wrong number of purchases shown in resources list

Read the rest of this update entry...

will this resource allow a forum user if having permission to create a post/ad where they can detail what it is they have to offer themselves? I am assume that they resources do not have to be added by admin to resource manager in order for forum user to post what they wish to sell or even give away?

Give away would be free, so that's out of topic.

Answer is yes, this will let others creating themselves the sale without admin action.

It's still bugged.
We couldn't initialize the communication with Paypal, please contact our staff.

I tryed all posible combination but in Resource manager it doesn't works.
I configured PPConfiguration.php correctly, so it works like a charm with Forum Sales but with Resource Manager not

The issue is with the Percentage on sale. You can not set twice in both forms Percentage on sale.
So you need to choose ; Resource categories Percentage on sale or Marketplace Percentage on sale
Even if you set for each a different Paypal Mailaddress it will not work.
That means there is a issue to decrease 2x in the same time the Percentage on sale

I have another issue RM Marketplace installed on a test computer.

On one of the computer it look like;

580d8f005a24043b5f1e0e6b5f6b16e6.png

and the other one, I don't know from where has that "EU" currency

6c72f148e1b6b003a93b47c31eeace8a.png

Last edited:
I tryed all posible combination but in Resource manager it doesn't works.
I configured PPConfiguration.php correctly, so it works like a charm with Forum Sales but with Resource Manager not

The issue is with the Percentage on sale. You can not set twice in both forms Percentage on sale.
So you need to choose ; Resource categories Percentage on sale or Marketplace Percentage on sale
Even if you set for each a different Paypal Mailaddress it will not work.
That means there is a issue to decrease 2x in the same time the Percentage on sale

No, you can set different values in both locations.
There is a check when making a purchase to first verify if a percentage is set in the category and then globally.

When you are testing this are you working in sandbox testing mode ?
What price is your resource ?

On one of the computer it look like;

580d8f005a24043b5f1e0e6b5f6b16e6.png

and the other one, I don't know from where has that "EU" currency

6c72f148e1b6b003a93b47c31eeace8a.png

You mean same site but different computer ?
No idea what it would do that.

If you are having that issue, you should be having the same in the resource manager options as I am using the same php callback to handle the list of currencies. Do you ?

Clément

It was a phrase issue, I don't know from where it comes. With a new clean install it is all correct.
xf_phrase or xf_template in the database

Is it possible to add a user to a user group if they purchase a digital product?

I want build something like "buy premium with special rights" ...

Yes. There is a setting but note that it's not specific to a single product but global.

Do you get an error in your server error log ?

May it be possible you forgot to follow the tutorial about paypal configuration and PPConfiguration.php file is missing where it should be ?

Hi looking for something like exchange addon for in-game items without using real money.

Exchange of an item(s) for an item(s) or game currency.
The user selects the desired type of item, specifies its parameters, and then he exchanges them in the game at will.

Top Bottom