[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.4.0 release candidate 4

No permission to buy (€60.00)
The site owner can accept payments on behalf of the users, and then you can manually pay out at the end of the month.

The site owner can accept payments on behalf of the users, and then you can manually pay out at the end of the month.
Ya that's what i am talking about but need a credit system to keep track of how much they earned. When ya have multiple people selling.

Last edited:
You already have the solution to have the user paid and then you invoicing the fees but I admit it's not 100% safe for the admin

You already have the solution to have the user paid and then you invoicing the fees but I admit it's not 100% safe for the admin
Ya but a way to accept the payment for the user and place it in a wallet for us to pay them later is what is needed i personally lose a lot of money because there is nothing around for xenforo to do this but all other shops have the option so if its most likely never going to happen i may need to consider other options. as right now even some of the current features like removing from sale takes away the download from the ones who already bought it has not been resolved.

How would i get the users PayPal address there using if using XenForo payment processing [2] i have the user $purchase->Resource->User->

Ya but a way to accept the payment for the user and place it in a wallet for us to pay them later is what is needed i personally lose a lot of money because there is nothing around for xenforo to do this but all other shops have the option so if its most likely never going to happen i may need to consider other options. as right now even some of the current features like removing from sale takes away the download from the ones who already bought it has not been resolved.
The bug was fixed in nov 2023 release using the fix I made you try.

So what you would like is something similar to what we implemented in our forum sales add-on where admin gets the money and then manually pays back to the sellers ?

How would i get the users PayPal address there using if using XenForo payment processing [2] i have the user $purchase->Resource->User->

I don't understand the question sorry.

I cant even locate the users paypal email in the database only in transaction logs where is it saved?

If you are talking of XenForo payment processing then yes that would be in the payment processing logs.

Last edited:
XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 with a new update entry:

XF 2.3 + Bug fixes + Code rework

This version contains a significant change as we reworked purchases into order, paving the way for future cart implementation.

This is pre-release software. It is not officially supported.
We do not recommend running it in production and especially we recommend users to try an upgrade on a copy of the production environment first.

Corrected bugs:
  • XF2.3 compatibility
  • Percentage on sale taking into account shipping costs
  • Other payment...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The bug was fixed in nov 2023 release using the fix I made you try.

So what you would like is something similar to what we implemented in our forum sales add-on where admin gets the money and then manually pays back to the sellers ?

I don't understand the question sorry.

If you are talking of XenForo payment processing then yes that would be in the payment processing logs.

Yes where the admin gets the money and the balance - fess gets placed in there wallet. i m currenting doing this will db-credits with some modifications to the marketplacepurchase php to update the sellers credits but not really a good solution to half to re add my modification on every update.

for withdraw i mean it does not need to be automatic but a que list where the admin can manually process them would be best..

Also
also im trying to create a coupon code for a product to make it free the code applies and says free product but when they go to check out they get.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

page;
index.php?resources/79/market-place-purchase/free-purchase

i am using v3.5.0 i kindly need a fix for that version as the current v of xenforo is not stable yet.

Yes where the admin gets the money and the balance - fess gets placed in there wallet. i m currenting doing this will db-credits with some modifications to the marketplacepurchase php to update the sellers credits but not really a good solution to half to re add my modification on every update.

for withdraw i mean it does not need to be automatic but a que list where the admin can manually process them would be best..
If you have something that works weren't you able to override my code with some custom add-on to achieve that ?
Instead of doing it again and again.
Also
also im trying to create a coupon code for a product to make it free the code applies and says free product but when they go to check out they get.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

page;
index.php?resources/79/market-place-purchase/free-purchase

i am using v3.5.0 i kindly need a fix for that version as the current v of xenforo is not stable yet.
5.4.0 is close from being stable so I won't be provided fixes for 5.3.0, especially since all that part of code was reworked.

Thinking about changing the shop I have. Mainly due to how the shop I have handles shipping (I sell physical items). Normally there is no problem when a buyer orders a single item (based off of weight) but when buying several items the total shipping costs can go down for me. Example if someone buys 1 shirt the shipping might be 10 for it but if they were to want to add another shirt shipping might add only about another 5.

Is there any way to do this using your addon?

Back
Top Bottom