[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.12

No permission to buy (€10.00)
I am looking for the node icons to display at 75x75 px. Setting those values in the mod settings seems to resize the image to those demensions of a larger image is selected.

Attached is a 75x75 image.

Thanks

Attachments

• 75.webp
    75.webp
    3 KB · Views: 12
I don't understand your last message, you state that you are trying to make it show 75px x 75px and this is image has that size.
So I don't see where the retina issue is.

This is not a retina issue. If I use a 75 by 75 image it is cut off by the default image size used in the default Style. I need to be able to show the size of the image I am using.

Ok, to fix that I added an option to set the maximum icon size.
This size will be used to size the icons containers.

Releasing a 3.0.1 right now.

How do you get it to work with IUX?

When I try to edit the node icon style property I get this message.. (attached)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9.52.29 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9.52.29 PM.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 10
Odd that you can't edit style properties.
Was that on default style or other one ?

Anyways, you should perhaps ask the style dev about deactivating node icon style.

Clément

Okay so I'm able able to disable note styling - but your add-on still doesn't function at all :(
Yours is better than what comes with IUX, I'd really rather use it than theirs!
Odd that you can't edit style properties.
Was that on default style or other one ?

Anyways, you should perhaps ask the style dev about deactivating node icon style.

Clément

Okay so I'm able able to disable note styling - but your add-on still doesn't function at all :(
Yours is better than what comes with IUX, I'd really rather use it than theirs!

What issue are you getting now ?
Would it be possible to have an admin access to check out ?

Small glitch: The node titles with and without icons are not aligned the same way. This example uses a font awesome icon:

Fixed by setting the width to 46px (extra.less) :
Code:
/* Node Icons */
.xfa-nit-node-icon {
    width: 46px;
}

I am using the Digital Ocean Storage Addon which creates the Data directory there and serves those images for xenforo. Nodes Icons does not create the directory and images stored in the xenforo default directory do not show under icons stored on the server in the nodes section. Is there a way to change the directory which the server icons are stored to work around this?

I am using the Digital Ocean Storage Addon which creates the Data directory there and serves those images for xenforo. Nodes Icons does not create the directory and images stored in the xenforo default directory do not show under icons stored on the server in the nodes section. Is there a way to change the directory which the server icons are stored to work around this?

You mean when using server icons ?

You mean when using server icons ?

Yes, in data/xfa/nodeicontweak/icons can this be changed to somewhere outside of data directory? It will not work there with the digital storage add-on.

Top Bottom