[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.12

No permission to buy (€10.00)
After the mod generates the css can you disable the mod and still keep the css and icons in right place?

I guess you could copy and paste it to your extra.css.

You mean when using server icons ?

Yes, in data/xfa/nodeicontweak/icons can this be changed to somewhere outside of data directory? It will not work there with the digital storage add-on.

Hum, that would need some modifications as this is called in multiple locations (template, files, etc...).

Hum, that would need some modifications as this is called in multiple locations (template, files, etc...).

Unfortunately this addon can not be used with the spaces addon. Are you planning to update to utilize the abstracted file system concept in 2.0?

Hmm, need to download it again, and the download in the customer area on your site is giving me a blank zip file.

Any idea why that may be happening? It's a tad annoying.

Hmm, need to download it again, and the download in the customer area on your site is giving me a blank zip file.

Any idea why that may be happening? It's a tad annoying.

Hum really, zip is fine to me when I download it and unzip.
Perhaps an issue with your unzip tool ?

Is file size ok ?

Zip file seems a bit small (48KB compared to about 500KB for the core). And other files on your site don't seem to give me any issues.

Here's what I get:

File size is ok.
Just unzip it and it's all fine to me hum.

You tried using another browser to download ?

Hello,

There is a bug with the FontAwesome icon picker, where it is impossible to select a FA icon for a node.

There error is located in the file fontawesome-iconpicker.js, line 330 :

Code:
position: "absolute",i

You need to remove the ",i" from this code.

Regards

Hello,

There is a bug with the FontAwesome icon picker, where it is impossible to select a FA icon for a node.

There error is located in the file fontawesome-iconpicker.js, line 330 :

Code:
position: "absolute",i

You need to remove the ",i" from this code.

Regards

Thanks for reporting, fixed in upcoming core 1.5.6 release.

Would it be possible to add functionality to this addon that marks a complete forum read when double clicking a node icon?

Getting this error after installing core and the add on:

Fatal error: Access level to XFA\NodesIconTweak\XF\Admin\Controller\Forum::nodeAddEdit() must be public (as in class NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Forum) in /home/carbonit/public_html/src/addons/XFA/NodesIconTweak/XF/Admin/Controller/Forum.php on line 0

Top Bottom