[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.12

No permission to buy (€10.00)
UI.X does not offer FA (FontAwesome).
There is no way to run the add-on for the UI.X theme?
In this case I bought the add-on for nothing....

UI.X does not offer FA (FontAwesome).
There is no way to run the add-on for the UI.X theme?
In this case I bought the add-on for nothing....

Font awesome is actually very easy to code. Anyway If you have asked before purchasing the add-on you would have gotten the answer. On the top of that there is an add-on for that and free of charge.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/cv6-nodeicons.5565/

Maybe you can contact the developer and try to settle a refund.

The addon is compatible with UI.X, you have to disable node icons in the style properties.

Clément

Hello. Can you tell me how i can use icons for normal and for retina-displays?
I am not sure which settings will be correct.
(we have created our own icons)

For normal displays we are using icons with 40*40 px. For retina displays we would like to use x2 icons.

There is no such feature implemented.
We don't discriminate screen type to have different sizes.

Would it be possible that your addon will get an update?
We would need just a css-class for the sprite-image to define the pixel density.

We have a sprite-image with 80x80px icons.
I can only those the position of the icons, an the size of 80x80px.
But this is to big for our design. There we need 40x40.
If someone use a 4k monitor 80x80 px icons are sharper than 40x40 px.
So we would like to define the pixel density to use 80x80 px icon and reduce them to 40x40 px.
So they will be sharp on a normal monitor and on a 4k monitor also.

Yes but your previous question was to have css class and I was saying that it's already the case.

Something like this:
.node .node--id<node_id here>.node--unread .xfa-nit-node-icon i

Better inspect the DOM to confirm.

I read something above but not clear about it.

Is it possible to use retina images for icons? I want to have images that do not distort images if pinch zoom.
I use this for logo in default theme.
Code:
.p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image img {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    max-height: 50px !important;
}
I would like to know how to resize the forum icons if I purchase this. I really do not want images that distort if zoomed.

Thanks

If you are using server icons or font awesome, there would be in my opinion no problem to get good quality images, even when you pinch zoom.
I guess would have to put higher size icons.

Wrt to my exchange with @argy, now that I re-read the question, his goal was to have sprites from higher size but getting them resized.
I guess that's feasible using some custom css put in EXTRA.css similarly to what you posted but that's not coming stock in the add-on.

I guess that's feasible using some custom css put in EXTRA.css similarly to what you posted but that's not coming stock in the add-on.

Would you be apple to help with the addition css to resize? I'm not a coder and have not determined what it would be.

Hello, I went ahead and purchased this. If I set an icon from server image larger than the default icon the image it cut off. How do I resize the window for the icon to accommodate the size of the selected icon? The settings in the Icon Tweak page and the forum where the image is set are both set for 75PX in this example.

1540081464463.webp

Top Bottom