[XFA] Nodes Background Image Customization - XF2

[XFA] Nodes Background Image Customization - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Nodes Background Image Customization - XF2 - Select a background image for each of your nodes.

Description
Nodes background image customization allows your to set a different background image for each of your nodes.

Features
  • Selection per node
  • Background image stretched to fit whole page
  • Background image fixed when page is scrolled
  • Options:
    • Transparent header - Set this option if you want the add-on to render your header transparent.
    • Transparent footer - Set this option if you want the add-on...

Read more about this resource...

can we see an example of this by way of video
  • Background image fixed when page is scrolled
?

Hum right now I don't have that.

But it's basically working similarly to the xF1 version which I think you already now off ?

Hum right now I don't have that.

But it's basically working similarly to the xF1 version which I think you already now off ?
I want to show you something on my website, that pertains to Fluid backgrounds that scrolls with the page. A feature that will be an awesome addition to this add-on.

The template "xfa_nbic_macros" does something interruptive to CSCN Anniversary style: It automatically cleans the background of the .p-pageWrapper class.

I found this issue while helping someone debugging my CSCN Anniversary style on his website. CSCN Anniversary utilizes the background of pageWrapper class as the actual page color for the wrapped page contents. I really don't know why the OP dynamically inserts inline CSS properties towards the main page wrapper.

@XFA I ended up manually removing all contents from xfa_nbic_macros template in the CSCN Anniversary theme. (which means that it inherits nothing from the addon.)
This only applied to the one's website I am helping with.
The public release of CSCN Anniversary theme is still not tweaked with it.

Reactions: XFA
Top Bottom