[XFA] Media Of The Month

[XFA] Media Of The Month [Paid] 3.6.0

No permission to buy (€6.00)
Kinda like the Mod Of the Month add-on on vb.org ?

This is an interesting way though I didn't do it that way for the Mode 2 I implemented (as per my previous description).

Could implement this as a mode 3.

Hey, is this the same addon as ThemesCorp MOTM? I have purchased this already and wondering how/what's happened to the licensing/upgrades.

It is, register on your website, you will find instructions to retrieve your licence.

I don't have access to the site during the day, though instructions are in the ThemesCorp Customer sub forum as a strickied post.

Clément

@MtoR
This is what I see logged in under that forum:

Attachments

• ThemesCorp Customers   Xen Factory   XenForo Addons Development.webp
    ThemesCorp Customers Xen Factory XenForo Addons Development.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 10
XFA updated [XFA] Media Of The Month with a new update entry:

Bugs correction + Threads advertising added back to mode 2

Corrected bugs:
  • Notice based on MOTM page criteria are not working
  • Users can vote for already awarded medias
Modification:
  • Media insertion removed from the user submission message ({4}) as it's no longer possible to know since 3.0.0 which medias have been added due to the multiple medias upload per user capability.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How is this mod different from your other mod called "[XFA] Medias Contest" ?

I see in the other mod it does post the uploaded pictures to the thread, with links back to the contest. Why can't this one do the same thing?

How is this mod different from your other mod called "[XFA] Medias Contest" ?

I see in the other mod it does post the uploaded pictures to the thread, with links back to the contest. Why can't this one do the same thing?

The difference between both is that Medias contest is a standalone application while MOTM relies on the XenForo Media Gallery.
In Medias Contest we handle the upload so we are able to know which medias were uploaded while in Media Gallery we hook to the code so less flexibility.

We provided the two products following customers request, one is aimed to user that already owns the XenForo Media Gallery and hence would prefer to tweak it to have an MOTM feature and the other to users who want more flexibility and focus on contests, hence without the power of the features to manage medias that are provided by XFMG.

As stated on xfa :
Customers that already installed one of the 3.1.X version do not need to import the xml.

Its not displaying a sidebar...
I am running XenPorta 2 Widget or [bd] Widget Framework widget

Not sure what you meant ?

Where is it not displaying in the sidebar ?
Have you imported the widget related to your widget system ?

Top Bottom