[XFA] Media Of The Month

[XFA] Media Of The Month [Paid] 3.6.0

No permission to buy (€6.00)
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xfa_motm_winner' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:13 PM

Any idea what could cause this?

Seems like the field is missing in the table.

Did you perform an upgrade or a clean install ?

Upgraded from TC version to XFA version. Following the guide and using the data transfer add on thing.
My cron doesn't seem to be running either.

Is it worth me uninstalling it fully (I assume it keeps the data all in tact?) and re-installing a fresh?

No, uninstalling removes the datas.

Could you check in xenresource_media and xenresource_album which xfa_* fields are present ?

In the database yeah?

Edit: no mustn't mean the database the tables are named xf_resource etc

I'm lost, where do I check for that?

Last edited:
Hum ?! The field is there in the table, are you sure you are giving me the information from the right database ?
That error shouldn't show up. Is it a recurrent one ?

Do you have the full error log ?

I've cleared the error logs now as I had some related to bounced emails and it was looking messy.

I can change the time for the cron job and run it again perhaps?
Maybe I could give you my forum login details and you take a look? I bet you can find the problem in seconds?

Do not change ! The cron must run every night.

The media of the month album is created when the cron runs if you had set it to generate on that particular day through the options.

Okay so it's set for the 1st, and it didn't run. The tables are there. I've upgraded to 2.0. Anything else I can try?

It's set for the 1st, but you apparently had issue by that time.

We are currently the 20th of october so not the 1st hence it won't create.

Either set it to generate on the 21st eg. or wait for the 1st of next month. Up to you.

XFA updated [XFA] Media Of The Month with a new update entry:

New features

New features:
  • Configurable number of votes per user per MOTM session (option, registered when MOTM contest start)
  • Link to MOTM thread (if set to single) in album sidebar information block
  • 2 working modes:
    • Mode 1: Monthly album generation allowing user to submit medias for vote with submission/voting phases (initial mode)
    • Mode 2: No dedicated album, each month users votes for any medias in the gallery, most voted one awarded,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Indeed... the issue is that it's how the xenforo media gallery add-on works, when you submit multiple medias, there is no firing of a controller event for each media but at the end of the all medias process...

So I don't have an easy way to know which image has been uploaded in that potential multiple upload process when the controller is fired.
I would buy 3 copies immediately if you do find a way to have it display the images in the thread.

No. Like this:

The X number of highest rating media entries posted in the last calendar month are added/copied to the MotM album on the first day of the month.
The MotM thread is posted and displays hotlinked thumbs of these X media entries.
From then members have a Y days to add votes to the media entries.
After Y days the MotM content ends and the MotM is awarded to the highest rated entry.

This would work well for sites that already have activity and media is already rated. But it will also increase ratings to all media entries.

Top Bottom