[XFA] Forum List Tabs

[XFA] Forum List Tabs [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy (€10.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

Forum List Tabs - Bring tabbed forum list layout to your forum!

Description
You forum list looks full due to a huge number of forums ?
Forum list tabs is your solution !

Easy to configure, it allows you to sort your categories into as much tabs as you want.

View attachment 189322

Features
  • Unlimited number of tabs
  • Easily create, edit, delete, reorder tab thanks to few clicks
  • Fully configurable:
    • Font Awesome icon
    • Fine applicable categories selection, allowing to display categories in...

Read more about this resource...

I have a custom design from an addon (on homepage), can I add it to Tab 1? while forums that set from your addon still display in Tab 2. Is that possible?

I have a custom design from an addon (on homepage), can I add it to Tab 1? while forums that set from your addon still display in Tab 2. Is that possible?

My add-on uses makes call to the default templates so it will display in whatever layout your style does if it is doing it on default forum layout templates.

XFA updated [XFA] Forum List Tabs with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • Tabs not ordered by display order in admincp list

Modifications:
  • Removed default xF link on category level 1 to avoid following bug: Clicking category level 1 redirects to wrong tab

New features:
  • Easy sort tabs feature in admincp
  • Number of displayed items shown in footer of tabs list
  • Capability to activate/deactive a tab either directly from tabs list or when editing tab

Read the rest of this update entry...

XFA updated [XFA] Forum List Tabs with a new update entry:

New features

New features:
  • Type of tab: [NEW 2.0.0]
    • Nodes: to display chosen nodes
    • Threads: to display the latest updated threads from chosen nodes [NEW 2.0.0]
    • Watched nodes: to display the watched forums list [NEW 2.0.0]
    • Watched nodes' threads: to display the latest updated threads from watched forums [NEW 2.0.0]
    • Watched threads: to display the watched threads list [NEW 2.0.0]

Read the rest of this update entry...

I added this and it removed ALL of my forum index categories :eek:

The only thing that shows up on my index page is the tab itself...

I added this and it removed ALL of my forum index categories :eek:

The only thing that shows up on my index page is the tab itself...

Well that's what it's made for.
You have to create tabs and put your nodes in this tab.

@XFA

when using with my forum that uses the xenbase style which uses I think a different version of font-awesome, no matter which icon I pick I get this problem:

1W1ReFf9.png

A lot of the icons in the icon picker in the options menu/settings also display as that white square but even ones that display the actual font-awesome icon end up displaying as a blank square.

Would be great if you could allow HTML to be used in the tab names so I can implemented font-awsome using the <i class="fas fa-ad"></i> functionality instead.

Any idea how to fix?

What version xenbase is using ? Font awesome 5 is the default version in xF2 and should be.

@XFA
Does this actually make tabs of individual nodes, or only tabs of categories? Just asking because I can choose a category and it will show that category and ALL the nodes in the category, but that's the only option working for me. If I choose individual nodes and not also the category it shows nothing. If I choose the category and only some of the nodes in the category, it still shows ALL the nodes. Feel like I'm missing something. :unsure:

Hum no it is supposed to also work out for single nodes.
Or at least it was intended to work like that.

If it's not the case, feel free to open a bug report on our site.

Hum no it is supposed to also work out for single nodes.
Or at least it was intended to work like that.

If it's not the case, feel free to open a bug report on our site.
Well, I mean, if you get a minute, maybe you could do a quick test yourself to verify for yourself? ; ) But yeah, I'll get around to posting it over there.

Reactions: XFA
@XFA

Is there a way to change the main "Tabs" name on thread view to something else? Doesn't seem to be a phrase for it. TIA

Top Bottom