Resource icon

[J] Forum List Tabs 1.2.2

No permission to download

JustinHawk

JustinHawk submitted a new resource:

[J] Forum List Tabs - This add-on adds the option to add forum categories into tabs in the main forum list.

Description:

This add-on adds the option to add forum/categories into tabs in the main forum list and is purely a CSS & template modification based addon. Incase the addon doesn't work with your theme just let me know I will help you sort it out :)

Note: By default, every category/forum comes under tab id zero. So all category and forums come under tab having id 0

Screenshots:

Options page

View attachment 88

Category Edit Page...

Read more about this resource...

Iggy

any chance to have them auto cycle? used to have a functionality like that we kind of miss...so it sits on each tab for X seconds, then auto switches to the next...

jul

I think I am using default XenForo button css classes, if that's not the case I will add styling later into the addon.
I am actually not sure. It just looks off from the other buttons and the rest of the style.

What I've also noticed is that no matter what node you are currently in, if you go back, it will automatically go to tab 0, which makes it a bit annoying.

To give you an idea of what I mean:

You have the following tabs:
0) Official XenForo add-ons
1) XenForo resources and add-ons
2) Development help

And we are in the current navigation tree (not sure how it's called):
Home > Forums > XenForo resources and add-ons > Resource and add-on releases [2.x] > Add-on releases [2.x] > [J] Forum List Tabs

If we then press back to Add-on releases [2.x], making it:
Home > Forums > XenForo resources and add-ons > Resource and add-on releases [2.x] > Add-on releases [2.x]

However, it will just go back all the way to tab 0:
Home > Forums > Official XenForo add-ons

Which makes this add-on quite difficult to use. Even though the idea of it is absolutely amazing.

If you are in tab 2 (Development help) and refresh the page, you get set back to tab 0 (Official XenForo add-ons).