XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 2.1.0.8

No permission to buy ($100.00)
Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.4 - CHANGELOG

• You can now search results! This will allow you to search results for unlinked results, making it easier to link them to accounts... or fix improper links.
  • Fixed a bug relating to "claimed results" counts being completely wrong. Every time you edit an event, it would recount the claimed results, but it never started from zero. So the numbers skewed way out of proportion. This has been fixed, but in order to rebuild your events, you will have to rebuild your leagues in VERBOSE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yea it is a shame that there is no really good tourney or league or (challenge-)ladder system for xenforo, this might also be a seperate addon i'd pay for :/

I actually wrote the math for an ELO ladder a while back... but never got around to actually implementing it. It's just a ton of work... for something my community doesn't really care about. So I didn't bother continuing.

I actually wrote the math for an ELO ladder a while back... but never got around to actually implementing it. It's just a ton of work... for something my community doesn't really care about. So I didn't bother continuing.
That's what we use now on vB4 which is a dead version. Hence, I am gathering what I need to get out of vBulletin. I have two sites, which I am working on the 1st now but the 2nd one would not be far behind and its total mission is tournaments and ladders.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.8 - CHANGELOG

Challonge's support for multi-stage tournaments has always been "incomplete" to say the least; the API support for those types of tournaments are even more incomplete. When you tried to submit a multi-stage tournament to XenTorneo, it would always result in an error. With this update, you will no longer receive an error. Instead the system will simply ignore the unsupported results and matches and allow you to submit the final stage of the tournament as a bracket.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still can't load character info for very large leagues with a significant amount of results
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 272401920 bytes) src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:86
I've only been able to get this to function by bumping PHP's memory limit to 1024M.

I tried 128M (default), 256M, 512M and 768M. All of those limits were exhausted.

Presumably you're trying to load the entirety of the data at once in a single statement

Example of when it succeeded in loading with a 1G memory limit, to show the amount of data being dealt with here

1600628163267.webp

As of right now, I'm hiding the link to the character data of our larger leagues as the pages are not functional. I think this data either needs to get built in steps or some sort of limiter needs to be placed so it's not fetching lifetime results.

Last time you brought this up to me, you said you would give me a dump of your Torneo DB, so I could test it.... but you never did.

Last time you brought this up to me, you said you would give me a dump of your Torneo DB, so I could test it.... but you never did.

Our last discussion I recall you wanting full dev environment access, not just the torneo data. If that's really necessary to debug this, give me a list of the db tables you'd need and I'll look into exporting them. I'm not comfortable providing any non-torneo tables.

If a query is trying to use almost a gigabyte of memory though I imagine it'd be possible to investigate with a generated dataset, unless it's some insidious problem.

Our last discussion I recall you wanting full dev environment access, not just the torneo data. If that's really necessary to debug this, give me a list of the db tables you'd need and I'll look into exporting them. I'm not comfortable providing any non-torneo tables.

If a query is trying to use almost a gigabyte of memory though I imagine it'd be possible to investigate with a generated dataset, unless it's some insidious problem.
Just the Torneo tables will be fine.

Ladder system would definitely elevate this. Would this be possible sometime perhaps? =) I'd buy this so fast if it had ladder support.

Also a nice suggestion:
Submit completed tournament results from the only XF2 Tournament addon currently on the market.. XFA Tournaments. Would be very nice so people can keep both the tournament running, and the rankings, all in-house on the site =)

I actually wrote half of my ladder system... but since the start of lockdowns, I have pretty much left the FGC. And the interest in a ladder system isn't high enough to continue it; if I'm not writing software for my own community anymore. So I will not be continuing it.

I actually wrote half of my ladder system... but since the start of lockdowns, I have pretty much left the FGC. And the interest in a ladder system isn't high enough to continue it; if I'm not writing software for my own community anymore. So I will not be continuing it.

I see. That's a shame, but understandable. What about being able to import results from XFA Tournaments?

Top Bottom