XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 2.1.0.8

No permission to buy ($100.00)
Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.1.1 - CHANGELOG

• You can now define in the AdminCP the number of matches/results to calculate per page load when updating leagues.
  • There is now an option to display ELO changes directly in match results. Be warned however, that these changes won't be displayed till your next league update... and will greatly increase the amount of time it takes to update primary leagues.
  • Support for TioPro has been re-introduced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XF2.1 versions of all my addons are prepped and ready to go. Just waiting for RC1 before I release any of them.

Until then, do not assume any of my addons work with XF2.1. In addition, all addons will require XF2.1 for future updates. The advantages of XF2.1 are just too numerous to avoid.

Claims seem to not be available from mobile view. People have to change the mobile browser to desktop settings in order to be able to claim. Maybe I've overlooked something. If not, please, could you consider this in a future upgrade?

Claims seem to not be available from mobile view. People have to change the mobile browser to desktop settings in order to be able to claim. Maybe I've overlooked something. If not, please, could you consider this in a future upgrade?
There is just not enough space to have the claim column when viewing pages in portrait mode. Have them flip their phone to landscape and it will show up.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenTorneo 2 (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.3 - CHANGELOG

• Fixed a major bug in how ATP rankings are calculated. The bug can appear when a league reaches it's time limit. My SC6 leagues just started reaching their time limits, since SC6 is now over 6 months old, so that's why I never spotted the bug.
  • Google has completely deprecated their old charts API. Their new charts API however, no longer supports QR codes. So all QR links have been updated to a new server.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Torneo/Repository/Challonge.php at line 33
  1. EWR\Torneo\Repository\Challonge->fetchEventDetails() in src/addons/EWR/Torneo/Repository/Challonge.php at line 47
  2. EWR\Torneo\Repository\Challonge->getEvent() in src/addons/EWR/Torneo/Pub/Controller/Challonge.php at line 41
  3. EWR\Torneo\Pub\Controller\Challonge->actionEvent() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I good upgrade but error submit event finish challonge : This event is still "in progress". It can not be submitted until it is completed.

Top Bottom