XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Can the XF2.1 updates be installed and still operate on XF2.0.12 or are they entirely different?

Nevermind, I get it now, this cannot be used until you upgrade your forum to XF2.1 because of the compatibility update. Can us old school XF2.0.12 people still download an earlier version until we can upgrade? Some of us still have to wait on other add-on vendors to do our upgrades?

Also, anyone in the community who uses this can you please tell me .... with this add-on is it possible to only pull streams from say people who stream from our twitch channel, etc? I am not streaming savvy, etc., but I am trying to find a way to have people stream our games and push them to our forum like this add-on seems to do..?

Last edited:
@Jaxel Is it necessary to rely on an external service for streaming or can you support the whole software on a proprietary software written from scratch?

Okay so, I may very well just be missing something I obviously should have noticed by now but i keep getting this error:

Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/Twitch.php at line 101
  1. EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpAll() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/Twitch.php at line 61
  2. EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpStreams()
  3. call_user_func_array() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Stream.php at line 47
  4. EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Admin/Controller/Index.php at line 24
  5. EWR\Rio\Admin\Controller\Index->actionScrape() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Trying to use twitch, have created an application, am using Client ID as the API Key (also have tried the client secret)

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you,
Mike

Loving this add-on.

Just a heads up, Stream.me is dead and probably isn't coming back. Someone apparently harassed and threatened their staff members. Their site's been down for about a week and the app store apps are gone.

Hey guys....I'm not sure if this addon will work for me. I stream to YouTube Live, Periscope, and FB Live (might even add Twitch) using a multi-streaming service called Restream.io

I was wondering if you know whether I can put YouTube or Twitch's API in this addon and it will pick up the stream.

I would love to have my members stay in my forum to watch my LIVE broadcasts.

Hey guys....I'm not sure if this addon will work for me. I stream to YouTube Live, Periscope, and FB Live (might even add Twitch) using a multi-streaming service called Restream.io

I was wondering if you know whether I can put YouTube or Twitch's API in this addon and it will pick up the stream.

Yes this is possible with this add-on.

I use Restream as well. Twitch works perfect with this addon, and will automatically pick up live streams.

YouTube on the other hand is... not. YouTube deprecated their entire RESTful API for YouTube Gaming... and as such the ability to ping for streams on YouTube Live is not available at the moment.

I use Restream as well. Twitch works perfect with this addon, and will automatically pick up live streams.

YouTube on the other hand is... not. YouTube deprecated their entire RESTful API for YouTube Gaming... and as such the ability to ping for streams on YouTube Live is not available at the moment.

Thanks @Jaxel - I'll check it out and I hope that either YouTube gets its $#!† together soon or more services are supported in the future.

Thanks again. 👍

Hi,

I've had this add-on on XF1 and on XF2. I gave up trying to get it to work but we have hundreds of users who still use Twitch so I thought I'd look for answers. Could be something I've forgotten to do myself or could just be the fact it doesn't work on my site for one reason or another.

Created and Entered Twitch API details into the add-on
I have users who are live (even taken live streams to test from Twitch itself) However they don't show up Live on Streams page.
If I change to Channels OR Games or No Restrictions, the streams will show for both Mixer and Twitch.
I however only want streams to be shown for my users only which I can't seem to get working.

Any ideas? I've added screenshots below with settings and an example of the stream page.

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    51 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 18
In Twitch settings, there is an option to disable third party embedding of streams. If they have this enabled, they won't show up in the API.

In Twitch settings, there is an option to disable third party embedding of streams. If they have this enabled, they won't show up in the API.

Thanks for responding :)

I've looked at Settings on my Twitch Account and I can't see anything that relates to enabling/disabling embedding :/

Top Bottom