XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
How to control thumbnails of images and standardize dimensions (height and width)

As well as the empty dot what is the case with him?لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-05 143744.webp

In the add-on - Appearance>Widgets>+Add Widget
and create the following, adding your code into the HTML widget in the Articles list: Sidebar using the 'Template:' field

1653251128988.png

Or wherever you want your widget to appear

Thinking of getting this down the road, when we get more activity. Does this support pulling from @Bob's UBS Blog addon?
  • Uses XenForo 2's built-in widget management system
Yes, UBS comes packed with several widget definitions that allow you to create 100's of various types of UBS related Widgets. UBS license holders have been displaying UBS content with XenPorta for years now :)

Yes, UBS comes packed with several widget definitions that allow you to create 100's of various types of UBS related Widgets. UBS license holders have been displaying UBS content with XenPorta for years now :)
Thanks! For the time being I'll just code in a simple page with a widget, until its worth it for us traffic-wise.

Whenever I make a widget using the xenporta widgets, it doesn't actually show up on the homepage, nor can anything be edited in the features or articles section. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it so xenporta is actually useable for me?

Whenever I make a widget using the xenporta widgets, it doesn't actually show up on the homepage, nor can anything be edited in the features or articles section. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it so xenporta is actually useable for me?
Did you add content to the widget? You need to go to a post and send a post to the widgets.
If the widget is not being told to show content, it will not show anything.
Head over to a post and use the options for that post to send the content to the widget you desire.
Examples:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The relocate slider option is if you want to move that widget to a specific location on that page.
Just a heads up, but if you watch jaxel's video he explains how to use the add-on.​

Web capture_29-5-2022_3434_user.oo5dynasty.com.webpWeb capture_29-5-2022_34437_user.oo5dynasty.com.webpWeb capture_29-5-2022_34715_user.oo5dynasty.com.webpWeb capture_29-5-2022_3496_user.oo5dynasty.com.webpWeb capture_29-5-2022_35014_user.oo5dynasty.com.webp

Did you add content to the widget? You need to go to a post and send a post to the widgets.
If the widget is not being told to show content, it will not show anything.
Head over to a post and use the options for that post to send the content to the widget you desire.
Examples:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The relocate slider option is if you want to move that widget to a specific location on that page.
Just a heads up, but if you watch jaxel's video he explains how to use the add-on.​

View attachment 268909View attachment 268910View attachment 268911View attachment 268912View attachment 268913

Thanks! But I'm unable to add content. I've made the widget, but it does not show up when I look into the xenporta add-on in this section.
1653815658680.webp
It just says 'no items to display' despite all I've attempted, so I can't edit or add anything.
As well as that, I tried to follow along with your screenshots, but it doesn't have those options in the more options selection for me.

Thanks! But I'm unable to add content. I've made the widget, but it does not show up when I look into the xenporta add-on in this section.
View attachment 268920
It just says 'no items to display' despite all I've attempted, so I can't edit or add anything.
As well as that, I tried to follow along with your screenshots, but it doesn't have those options in the more options selection for me.
Make sure you have permissions set!
When you have these permissions set, then you will see the options under a thread post that will allow you to bump an thread into a article or featured post. Then it will show inside the widgets.
4EAC4C8F-B04A-486A-A3DC-5F88B35A4D13.webp

Top Bottom