XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello,

This an awesome add-on. I do have one small problem regarding the feature widget display of image. From my image as you can see, the background image stops before the end. How can I make the image fit the full area? I tried an image that was way longer than that area and it just cuts off where the default image is.

1591562125866.webp

Hi Jaxel, I'm receiving many of these server errors:
Code:
Error server registry:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Entity\User::canFollowUser() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given
src/XF/Entity/User.php:726
Generato da: Account sconosciuto
18 Giu 2020 alle 10:07
Stack Analisys
#0 [internal function]: XF\Entity\User->canFollowUser(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(999): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/member_macros.php(299): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User), 'canFollowUser', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/EWRporta_author_macros.php(137): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('member_macros', 'member_action_b...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/EWRporta_article_view.php(243): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_author...', 'author_block_th...', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRporta_articl...', Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/thread_view.php(255): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:EWRporta...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#17 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(55) "/threads/phenomenon-menelaus-clone-by-kindbright.31935/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

What to do?

I have a three column home page layout. How do I adjust the width of the left and right sidebars? I need them to both be 300 pixels wide.

Any help is appreciated.

Excuse my ignorance, it's been five long years since I ventured into the world of forum administration.

I have a clean fresh installs of XenForo and Xenporta. I want the portal to be root and the forums to be under /forums. Do I upload the XenForo install to root or to the subdirectory? Does the addon get uploaded to the SAME directory or should I upload it to the root dir?

I'm a little rusty...

Excuse my ignorance, it's been five long years since I ventured into the world of forum administration.

I have a clean fresh installs of XenForo and Xenporta. I want the portal to be root and the forums to be under /forums. Do I upload the XenForo install to root or to the subdirectory? Does the addon get uploaded to the SAME directory or should I upload it to the root dir?

I'm a little rusty...
Install XF to your root, follow the FAQ.

I have a three column home page layout. How do I adjust the width of the left and right sidebars? I need them to both be 300 pixels wide.

Any help is appreciated.
Change the sidebar witch in your style settings.

Hi Jaxel, I'm receiving many of these server errors:
Code:
Error server registry:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Entity\User::canFollowUser() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given
src/XF/Entity/User.php:726
Generato da: Account sconosciuto
18 Giu 2020 alle 10:07
Stack Analisys
#0 [internal function]: XF\Entity\User->canFollowUser(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(999): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/member_macros.php(299): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User), 'canFollowUser', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/EWRporta_author_macros.php(137): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('member_macros', 'member_action_b...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/EWRporta_article_view.php(243): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRporta_author...', 'author_block_th...', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRporta_articl...', Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l11/s3/public/thread_view.php(255): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:EWRporta...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\UASD\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#17 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(55) "/threads/phenomenon-menelaus-clone-by-kindbright.31935/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

What to do?
I think your error is related to xenMade\UASD

Hello,

This an awesome add-on. I do have one small problem regarding the feature widget display of image. From my image as you can see, the background image stops before the end. How can I make the image fit the full area? I tried an image that was way longer than that area and it just cuts off where the default image is.

View attachment 227215
You can change your CSS to cover the background length.

There were two options for download. What's the difference between 2.0.2.5 and 2.1.0.7. I'm assuming 2.1 is the more up-to-date version. Are they any benefits in 2.0?

There were two options for download. What's the difference between 2.0.2.5 and 2.1.0.7. I'm assuming 2.1 is the more up-to-date version. Are they any benefits in 2.0?

As I recall, 2.0.2.5 is the latest version that can be used on Xenforo 2.0. 2.1.0.7 requires you to be on XF 2.1. However, I started using Xenporta with 2.1 (we had a different portal on 1.x and skipped over 2.0) so that's the only version I am familiar with.

Reactions: _Al
As I recall, 2.0.2.5 is the latest version that can be used on Xenforo 2.0....
Thnaks that makes a lot of sense. I installed incorrectly this morning so I'm redoing it all from scratch again. The Xenporta failed to chow up. I just got a blank page and no option to 'promote' threads to articles. Wish me luck for the second attempt.

Thnaks that makes a lot of sense. I installed incorrectly this morning so I'm redoing it all from scratch again. The Xenporta failed to chow up. I just got a blank page and no option to 'promote' threads to articles. Wish me luck for the second attempt.

I found it fairly easy to install. There's a bit of set up to do once you're installed. If you're running Xenforo 2.1, definitely be using Xenporta 2.1.0.7 since that's the only version Jaxel supports now. 2.0.2.5 isn't getting development anymore so it's only for backwards compatibility with 2.0.

Reactions: _Al
Many thanks Jaxel.
I have seen also that is not possible to modify the list of categories, because are sorted alphabetically and this is not nice.
Infact the categories in the "category widget" should be sorted in order of importance and not alphabetically.
So to avoid this we have to sort the name of each category with a prefix like that:
1) Category X
2) Category Y

etc.
This is not nice to call a category "1) Category name" instead of "Category name"

Can you please add a way to change the order of the categories?

Many thanks Jaxel.
I have seen also that is not possible to modify the list of categories, because are sorted alphabetically and this is not nice.
Infact the categories in the "category widget" should be sorted in order of importance and not alphabetically.
So to avoid this we have to sort the name of each category with a prefix like that:
1) Category X
2) Category Y

etc.
This is not nice to call a category "1) Category name" instead of "Category name"

Can you please add a way to change the order of the categories?
Why not just make an HTML widget and put in the categories you want manually?

I have a three column Xenporta layout but the widgets in the left column (Sidenav) are not displaying on mobile.

Anyone know why? :unsure:

Many thanks guys for your tips and availability but I think that this is a simple and basic feature that a plugin that have name of "Portal" must have. Is the principal category menu of the plugin, is not a strange function that I'm asking and as you know not all of us know coding or should have to hire a coder for a basic function like this that should just to be there. I think.

Top Bottom