XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
After some more testing, it's to do with imported threads from vBulletin. It works fine with brand new threads, but doesn't work with an imported threads.

Is there an update sequence with regard to 2.1. In other words after 2.0.1 gets updated to 2.1, will the 2.0.1 version of the old portal still work on 2.1 Xenforo to get to the update of the actual portal addon?

Is there an update sequence with regard to 2.1. In other words after 2.0.1 gets updated to 2.1, will the 2.0.1 version of the old portal still work on 2.1 Xenforo to get to the update of the actual portal addon?
Uhh... what?

I have 2.0.10 Xenforo installed with 2.0.2 XenPorta.

When Xenforo 2.1 comes out I plan on updating obviously. Will XenPorta 2.0.2 still work with no errors on Xenforo 2.1? I can not install XenPorta 2.1 prior to updating the actual forum software. Hence the question, will I have to disable XenPorta prior to updating Xenforo, or they can simply be updated one after another with no issues?

Thank you

XenPorta 2 is the ultimate add-on for news portal. Jaxel, thank you for the great addon. I’d recommend to have a “filter” function, to make it easier to surf through articles, especially for those with multiple categories.

For example:
Article 1 with category A, B, C
Article 2 with category B, D, E
Article 3 with category B,C, G

So we can filter:
The one with category A: Article 1
The one with category B: Article 1, 2, 3
The one with category B, C: Arcitcle 1, 3

If you can implement this function into future version, that’d be awesome! Thank you.

Dear @Jaxel ,
Is't possible to change routing from /threads/ to /articles/ ?
I know that articles are the same thing as threads, just modified, but i realy need a way to change routing path with for articles threads only. At least somehow...

Last edited:
Top Bottom