XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel ran the test and it worked! Thanks! I was just tired of losing the photos! I would recommend that replacement :D Will change the rating back. I would still suggest you allow a left alignment on wiki. If you notice mine, https://plexguide.com/wikis/ you'll see why it looks better this way. Outstanding work! Your work has allowed me to streamline communications of this software with our users!

Did you see the XenMedio? issue; the cache for the wiki has to be off in order for the video to show up in that nice format. I have it off and works fine, but incase it stumps another user.

Snip20180527_226.webp
Snip20180527_227.webp
Snip20180527_228.webp

Hi! Can you explain logic of hierarhical (parent/child) page linkage? I tried to create couple of pages and append them as child to parent page which is child of another page, but it was possible only if I made target link page chield of root element, append needed pages to them and then append it to needed page back.

Can you make available appending child to any page?

And second question - where can I get updates after purshase?

Hi Jaxel,

In Dutch the links are shown in bold, and in English it is normal.
What and where do I have to set to show it well in the Dutch language?

Dutch.webp
DUTCH

UK.webp
ENGLISH

Thank you.

Update: Solved

HTML:
This wiki contains a total of <b>{total}</ b> pages.

Must be

HTML:
This wiki contains a total of <b>{total}</b> pages.

Last edited:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: A non-numeric value encountered src/addons/EWR/Carta/Entity/Page.php:126

Code:
#0 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Entity/Page.php(126): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'A non-numeric v...', '/var/www/html/c...', 126, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(142): EWR\Carta\Entity\Page->getParsed()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('parsed')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s29/public/EWRcarta_page_macros.php(39): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('parsed')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s29/public/EWRcarta_page_view.php(141): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('EWRcarta_page_m...', 'page_tab', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRcarta_page_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('EWR\\Carta:Page\\...', 'public:EWRcarta...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

I really like the wiki and the fact that I can use templates throughout it.

I was wondering if there's a way of creating categories so a page could belong to several categories instead of using child pages. That would really be great for me...

Top Bottom