XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO - Light-weight and cache-able wiki.

BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE ($50)

This is a complete rewrite of my light-weight wiki for XenForo. XenCarta is not designed to be a full-fledged wiki, but instead designed to be small and eschew many of the features that contribute to the bloat of more traditional software. Because of this, it will run easier and more stream-lined with your forum.

Demo...

Read more about this resource...

I installed the addon but when trying to do the import with Tools > Import Data > XenCarta 1.4.0 I get the page where it says 'No configuration necessary'. I can't click the continue button however because it prompts 'Please fill in all the required fields'.

When I try to Add a Page (my first Page) then I get the following error:

AddPage.webp

My Server error log:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template admin:EWRcarta_page_modify is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:582
Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template admin:...', '/mnt/web217/a2/...', 582, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(582): trigger_error('Template admin:...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(537): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('admin', 'EWRcarta_page_m...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1247): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('admin', 'EWRcarta_page_m...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRcarta_page_m...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('EWR\\Carta:Page\\...', 'admin:EWRcarta_...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('EWR\\Carta:Page\\...', 'admin:EWRcarta_...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#13 {main}

Requste state:
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(187) "/Forum/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/modify&_xfRequestUri=%2FForum%2Fadmin.php%3Fewr-carta%2Fpages%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1524930216%2C691347495806772360902ffb854d45c3&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(62) "https://www.newbritannia.info/Forum/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["ewr-carta/pages/modify"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/Forum/admin.php?ewr-carta/pages/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1524930216,691347495806772360902ffb854d45c3"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I installed the addon but when trying to do the import with Tools > Import Data > XenCarta 1.4.0 I get the page where it says 'No configuration necessary'. I can't click the continue button however because it prompts 'Please fill in all the required fields'.
Screenshot?

I could add a page from the Frontend, but if I try to edit the page type from the Backend, i get the same error.
Fixed for the next version. I accidentally linked the template to the wrong addon.

Hello,
I was wondering.. is it possible to convert from BBCode to HTML?
Let's say you have a page written in bbcode, you then change the page type to HTML in the admin panel.
Will the code change to the corresponding HTML?

Thank you!

It looks like there's a file missing, I receive Loading failed for /js/8wayrun/carta/sortable.js?_v=33115a0a error 404 in my browser. Probably because of sortable tables?

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenCarta 2 (Wiki) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.0.2 - CHANGELOG

• I forgot to build the JS files into the install package. This has been resolved.
  • Username changes and merges now conform to XenForo normalization procedures.
  • There is now a button in the admin CP to force empty the page cache if you need it.
  • Fixed an issue with importing from the XF1 version and missing fields.
  • The autolink parser will now parse longer page titles first.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome work on the add on. Getting it setup now. This is my first time using the XenCarta Addon for a new site I am setting up. I was wondering is the Templates area supposed to be blank? Or are there supposed to be a list of templates like in the video you provided?

Awesome work on the add on. Getting it setup now. This is my first time using the XenCarta Addon for a new site I am setting up. I was wondering is the Templates area supposed to be blank? Or are there supposed to be a list of templates like in the video you provided?
You make your own templates.

Hmm, when I edited a page and tried to save the page, I noticed a long loading time. Afterwards this is what showed up in my Error log:

Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Indirect modification of overloaded property EWR\Carta\Entity\Page::$page_options has no effect src/addons/EWR/Carta/Repository/Page.php:25

Generated by: q220 May 12, 2018 at 5:13 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Repository/Page.php(25): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Indi...', '/var/www/mcmidd...', 25, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Repository/Page.php(45): EWR\Carta\Repository\Page->rebuildFamilyTree(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), 15, 15, 1, 1)
#2 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Pub/Controller/Page.php(185): EWR\Carta\Repository\Page->rebuildFamilyTree()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Carta\Pub\Controller\Page->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Carta:Page', 'Save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRcarta', Object(EWR\Carta\Pub\Controller\Page), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1894): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

I also picked up a

Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: parent src/addons/EWR/Carta/Repository/Page.php:27

Generated by: q220 May 12, 2018 at 5:13 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Repository/Page.php(27): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/var/www/mcmidd...', 27, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Repository/Page.php(45): EWR\Carta\Repository\Page->rebuildFamilyTree(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), 15, 15, 1, 1)
#2 src/addons/EWR/Carta/Pub/Controller/Page.php(185): EWR\Carta\Repository\Page->rebuildFamilyTree()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Carta\Pub\Controller\Page->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Carta:Page', 'Save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRcarta', Object(EWR\Carta\Pub\Controller\Page), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1894): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Note: These pages are from an import from xf1 if its any help. In total, I received about 2.000 of these indirect modification errors the moment I tried to save the page.

Top Bottom