XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Sorry, to ask again. Where can i download the newest version?

Found this:

I do know my paypal-email and i have also the bill, but there is no order-number.

Last edited:
From the FAQ:

How do I download updates? Where can I get download links?

Your download link and all future updates are automatically emailed to the purchasing PayPal email address. You should retain the order numbers included in these emails. Using your order number, you can get your download links emailed to you again here: https://8wayrun.fetchapp.com/orders

Yes, thank you. Found it, but without the download mail i do not know the order-number.
But i need both (paypal-mail plus order-number) to fetch the download-link.

It seems that i cant download anything after loosing the first email. I have sent you the bill from paypal for your addon, but everything i got back is the info where to download. The download is not possible without the order-number. There is no order-number on the paypal-bill.

You may want to help me out with this?

i have some questions before i buy it :
  1. Multi user - I mean users will be able to add their own events (we can classify the user that can do that) So user type and permission can be configured.
  2. Users (visitors and members) can view the events and , RSVP for attendance
  3. notifications and reminders
  4. List This week / months events - as a page or a slider
  5. Creating the event as thread and only members can interact (comments / question) etc
  6. Can permissions be altered so that only certain usergroups can see it?
  7. can we place it on the main page (snapshot of it as smaller calender or by using a short code) and the detailed event in a page by its own?

I installed XenAtendo 2 earlier today and so far, I cannot access my calendar on my website.

I had to add permissions and create a Google Calendar API key. All is working now.

Last edited:
Can you import events into this calendar? I have about 100+ events that need adding to a Calendar plugin and just wondering if one can do it using Excel > this calendar?

Thanks!

Same question as @RallyFan. I want to import my existing Event threads into this calendar. Is there any way to do this? I found the "Add calendar event" option and I'll start backloading events manually.

Last edited:
It'd be a huge help (considering Covid) if you'd add an option to mark events cancelled and/or postponed.

While using the calendar now to make appointments for clients and stuff, i really miss prefixes.
With prefixes i could sort by stuff name for example.
Is there any plan or way to do that?

I have the Discord integration addon from you. Does this work with that? IE: Post a notification to Discord on upcoming calendar event?

We have an older version of this currently on our forum, disabled, since we were on Xenforo 1.x (from previous forum administrator) We have since upgraded to the most current Xenforo, and this was moved to the disabled/legacy section.

I'd like to either upgrade and start using it again, or to safely remove the old version - and any database modifications it made.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0

Any advice appreciated as to how to remove it properly, and if we are entitled to the current version.

Thanks

I still have sun, mon, tue, wed in the thread title, where can i change this to have the short_name of my language, please?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

Is there anyway to remove some of the information displayed in the widget. Ideally removing the address. The hope is that it will give back a little more screen space. Thanks

The thread title is now: {date} {title} ({location})
How can i change it to {date} {start}-{stop} {title} ({location}), please?

Can you add past events. I am looking for a calendar where i can input an event such as 8th July 1945. Then every 8th July it says this event happened XXX years ago on this day.

Is it possible with this addon, looked at the sample site and seems to go back to 2018 only?

Cheers, Craig

Top Bottom