XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel am I missing something or is there no way to see who specifically RSVP'd or is Interested? All I see is a number of attending, I would like to know specifically who signed up or is interested.

@Jaxel am I missing something or is there no way to see who specifically RSVP'd or is Interested? All I see is a number of attending, I would like to know specifically who signed up or is interested.
Click on the number.

How do I approve events, I just can't see it for looking!?
Events go to the moderation queue. Make sure your moderators have permission to moderate events.

It appears to not be working with the Enhanced Search 2.2
In what way?

Hey @Jaxel ,

something seems to be broken with the downloads. Clicking the download link in the notification mail leads to this:
screenshot-8wayrun.fetchapp.com-2020.10.04-11_27_46.webp

Same when trying to download any other of your products, regardless which browser I am using. Saving via Dropbox doesn´t work either. Could you check that out please?

Hey @Jaxel ,

something seems to be broken with the downloads. Clicking the download link in the notification mail leads to this:
View attachment 236610

Same when trying to download any other of your products, regardless which browser I am using. Saving via Dropbox doesn´t work either. Could you check that out please?
You should have another email with the subject 'Product Update for XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO', he's changed the way you download updates. No issues here

You should have another email with the subject 'Product Update for XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO', he's changed the way you download updates. No issues here
Just checked every mailbox and spamfolder, but it seems I haven´t received those emails. @Jaxel, what shall I do now?

I've uploaded the files for the updated 2.1.0.5 but in admincp there's nothing to update - is there a new version number missing to trigger the update?

I'm getting similar error also. I'm not sure I setup the Google API keys correctly. Is there a setup doc/video somewhere? I didn't see anything about installation on the checkout 'thank you' page.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1406]: Data too long for column 'holiday_unique' at row 50 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 274
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Google.php at line 115
EWR\Atendo\Repository\Google->fetchHolidays() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Admin/Controller/Holiday.php at line 81
EWR\Atendo\Admin\Controller\Holiday->actionScrape() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
I'm getting similar error also. I'm not sure I setup the Google API keys correctly. Is there a setup doc/video somewhere? I didn't see anything about installation on the checkout 'thank you' page.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1406]: Data too long for column 'holiday_unique' at row 50 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 274
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Google.php at line 115
EWR\Atendo\Repository\Google->fetchHolidays() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Admin/Controller/Holiday.php at line 81
EWR\Atendo\Admin\Controller\Holiday->actionScrape() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Hey, what I did wrong was that I've downloaded an outdated version when purchased, so I had to download the most current to get working, and the errors went away.

Hey, what I did wrong was that I've downloaded an outdated version when purchased, so I had to download the most current to get working, and the errors went away.

Ha! I made the same mistake and updated but I'm still getting the same "XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1406]: Data too long for column 'holiday_unique' at row 50 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228" error above. I even deactivated, uninstalled, deleted files from server and reinstalled with no luck.

Ha! I made the same mistake and updated but I'm still getting the same "XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1406]: Data too long for column 'holiday_unique' at row 50 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228" error above. I even deactivated, uninstalled, deleted files from server and reinstalled with no luck.
Are you running the latest Xenforo?

Top Bottom