XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Got this up and running, but would like an answer to my queries above about max rvsp limits and where to see a list of who is attending

and how do you change the format of the entry fields for start and end dates for a new event to UK format i.e. DD-MM-YYYY instead of the default of YYYY-MM-DD ?
date-format.webp

In the video, when you look at 11:28, there I see that one can change date/time format. Probably that is the setting, but I can't check it.

Hello,
Thanks for this wonderful add-on. I must change the domain for the forum. Can’t recall if when installing this add-on, I was asked for the domain on the license thing. If that was the case, could you please let me know how to update that info.
Can’t find it on the videos or FAQ.

Anybody can tell me how to make week start at monday instead of sunday?
Language settings.

Hello,
Thanks for this wonderful add-on. I must change the domain for the forum. Can’t recall if when installing this add-on, I was asked for the domain on the license thing. If that was the case, could you please let me know how to update that info.
Can’t find it on the videos or FAQ.
You're fine.

any answer @Jaxel to the questions I have please ?
Language settings.

But i Can't see any language settings pertaining to the date format Jaxel ?
and I also asked the following:-

Really important for me is the option to be able to set a max attendees for each event for the rsvp (we run meets where there are limits to the maximum we can take)

Option to be able to see a list of attendees for an event instead of just "3 Going"

A map showing all event locations

@Jaxel

Just purchased and I'm having a permissions issue regarding the RSVP feature.

Usergroup Permissions

calendar1.webp

Member Permissions Analyzed

calendar2.webp

Error when clicking the RSVP icon

calendar3.webp

Further testing shows it works properly when the "Moderate event submissions" permission is set to Yes.

It also seems users are able to bypass event moderation regardless of whether "Bypass event moderation" is set to No or Never.

I'll join @daveb and @AndreaMarucci in requesting that we see a list of members who have RSVP'd.

I'd also like to see more control over event editing, deleting, and ownership. Often times members submit an event and we don't want them to be able to edit or delete it afterward.

I want my users to be able to post events but they should not be visible in calendar until a mod or somebody with the needed permission have approved the event. Is this possible? I have been trying several options but couldnt make it work.

Nice update, thanks for adding the ability to view RSVP's. Unfortunately the event moderation queue still isn't working.

I want my users to be able to post events but they should not be visible in calendar until a mod or somebody with the needed permission have approved the event. Is this possible? I have been trying several options but couldnt make it work.

It's built into the addon, but it's not currently working correctly.

Top Bottom