XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Would be great if you could add the following features in future revisions:

• The ability to disable the geolocation functionality entirely without having to resort to template editing. Although this functionality is greatly improved, it's still redundant for sites that purely run online only events, such as gaming communities for example.
  • An option to set a max length of an event in hours via the options menu. Although there are limits on how many times an event can recur on an automated basis (to help prevent spam), there's nothing stopping a user from setting the end date of their event to something ridiculous like April 1st 2069, populating every day of the calendar until that point.
  • Categories being more fleshed out. By far the best addition to XenAttendo in this newer version (especially for gaming communities, being able to highlight what will be played during the event). Being able to set an order for categories and add small 32x32 icons for each (like XenMedio for XF1.X had for keywords) would really finish off this great new feature nicely.

I have a pre-sale question, is the geolocation feature a requirement or is it optional per event setup? I don't need this feature for most of the events since they don't have a physical location. Thanks!

Would be great if you could add the following features in future revisions:

• The ability to disable the geolocation functionality entirely without having to resort to template editing. Although this functionality is greatly improved, it's still redundant for sites that purely run online only events, such as gaming communities for example.
  • An option to set a max length of an event in hours via the options menu. Although there are limits on how many times an event can recur on an automated basis (to help prevent spam), there's nothing stopping a user from setting the end date of their event to something ridiculous like April 1st 2069, populating every day of the calendar until that point.
  • Categories being more fleshed out. By far the best addition to XenAttendo in this newer version (especially for gaming communities, being able to highlight what will be played during the event). Being able to set an order for categories and add small 32x32 icons for each (like XenMedio for XF1.X had for keywords) would really finish off this great new feature nicely.

Number 1 for sure. Even permissions on how long a specific user group can have an event run for. Also agree with the ability to have the option to hide geolocation as I only run a gaming community. Waiting to purchase until those get added.

Using version [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO 2.0.0.3

@Jaxel Getting error, When I try to rebuild threads

Code:
Server error log
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'event_time' in 'field list' src\XF\Db\AbstractStatement.php:212
Generated by: CoZmicShReddeR Feb 11, 2018 at 10:15 AM
Stack trace
UPDATE  `ewr_atendo_events` SET `event_time` = ? WHERE `event_id` = 1
------------

#0 src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php(244): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `ewr_at...', Array)
#5 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(1394): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('ewr_atendo_even...', Array, '`event_id` = 1')
#6 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(1121): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#7 src\addons\EWR\Atendo\Entity\Thread.php(44): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(1234): EWR\Atendo\Entity\Thread->_preSave()
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(1087): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave()
#10 src\XF\Job\Thread.php(38): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#11 src\XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob.php(47): XF\Job\Thread->rebuildById(86815)
#12 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(241): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(4.9999990463257)
#13 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 4.9999990463257)
#14 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(103): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 4.9999990463257)
#15 src\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 5)
#16 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'tools', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#18 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#19 src\XF\App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src\XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#21 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#22 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(117) "https://www.cozworld.com/admin.php?tools/run-job&only_id=263&_xfRedirect=%2Fadmin.php%3Ftools%2Frebuild%26success%3D1"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""

Last edited:
Number 1 for sure. Even permissions on how long a specific user group can have an event run for. Also agree with the ability to have the option to hide geolocation as I only run a gaming community. Waiting to purchase until those get added.

Still waiting on ability to hide / disable / not need google maps for location settings as I run a strictly online gaming forum. As soon as that and the ability to limit how long someone can set an event for I will purchase. I follow this conversation daily waiting to see if it is something that will get done or not.

Still waiting on ability to hide / disable / not need google maps for location settings as I run a strictly online gaming forum. As soon as that and the ability to limit how long someone can set an event for I will purchase. I follow this conversation daily waiting to see if it is something that will get done or not.
I'll get the disabling of maps for the next version. Length limits will require a bit more work though.

I am just worried that if I allow gamers to post their own events, on an RPG forum, some will post terrible lengths. Even just being able to set it to not exceed 30, 90, 120, 365 calendar days, would be very cool.

If it gets an ETA I will buy in the next 24 hours and just limit moderators and staff to the setting up of events.

I am just worried that if I allow gamers to post their own events, on an RPG forum, some will post terrible lengths. Even just being able to set it to not exceed 30, 90, 120, 365 calendar days, would be very cool.

If it gets an ETA I will buy in the next 24 hours and just limit moderators and staff to the setting up of events.
Why not use the moderation system?

Well I want registered users to be able to set up their own in-game events but would like it to block excessive times.

Once it blocks geo location maps from even being an option I will purchase it and test it out to see if I can still do what I want to do without needing time limits.

Top Bottom