XF2 [8WR] Member Utilities

XF2 [8WR] Member Utilities [Paid] 2.2.0.1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
If multiple account detection use standart XenForo report system, why i can't "resolve" detection? I can only remove it, or whitelist. But if I want to hide the report until the next detection, I can't do it.

This.

@Jaxel
Also I have the following problem, I get the following randomly when users log in:

Code:
LogicException: Cannot save with validation errors. Use validate() to ensure there are no errors. (First error: ) src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php:34

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/EWR/Member/Repository/MAD.php(189): XF\Service\User\Warn->save()
#1 src/addons/EWR/Member/Pub/Controller/Login.php(24): EWR\Member\Repository\MAD->sendMADwarning(Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Entity\User), false)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Member\Pub\Controller\Login->actionLogin(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Login', 'Login', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(EWR\Member\Pub\Controller\Login), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(12) "/login/login"
  ["referrer"] => string(26) "https://example.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/login/login"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["login"] => string(9) "USERNAME"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["remember"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

The username change, should it not already have 1 available? Right now you have to wait the set time, so if you set it for once a year a member must wait one year from registration to change a mistake. Should it not be ready to change, then when changed, begin counting?

@Jaxel Was this ever resolved? I have 365 days set to allow one username change a year, but at the moment nobody can change they get 'You can not change your user name at this time.'

@Jaxel Was this ever resolved? I have 365 days set to allow one username change a year, but at the moment nobody can change they get 'You can not change your user name at this time.'
I don't see it as a bug. Your initial username IS your first username change. Changing it once a year, means that you'll be able to change it after a year.

I don't see it as a bug. Your initial username IS your first username change. Changing it once a year, means that you'll be able to change it after a year.

Even set to 1 day users still get the 'You can not change your user name at this time.' message. Name changes only seem to work when permission is set to Unlimited

Name changes only seem to work when permission is set to Unlimited
There are other Addons that function correctly. Members often register using their real name. Common mistake. They need it available immediately, yet you don't want to just allow unlimited username changes, as some people change it daily... which is just nonsense for the community to remember who is who. User essential add-on functions correctly. TH user improvements also has it, along with some other dedicated ones.

Server error logs

Email to [unknown] failed setup: Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.
2 minutes ago src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php:345

ACP -> Setup -> Options -> [8WR] Member Utilities: "All unchecked"

I allow my users to use temporary e-mail addresses. Maybe that's why the mistake was made.

Can't I disable sending email to users in this add-on?

Last edited:
Hi,
i think there is a problem beteen this addon and @Snog's Social Groups for XenForo 2.x
Code:
Server error log

Exception: Could not find class EWR\Member\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User src/XF/Extension.php:174

Generated by: Unknown account Jun 21, 2018 at 11:15 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\User')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(67): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:User')
#2 src/XF/Repository/User.php(57): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:User')
#3 src/XF/Repository/User.php(31): XF\Repository\User->getGuestUser()
#4 src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Repository/User.php(10): XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(NULL, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1560): Snog\Groups\XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(NULL, Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(97): XF\App->getVisitorFromSession(Object(SV\LimitBots\XF\Session\Session))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1927): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi,
i think there is a problem beteen this addon and @Snog's Social Groups for XenForo 2.x
Code:
Server error log

Exception: Could not find class EWR\Member\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User src/XF/Extension.php:174

Generated by: Unknown account Jun 21, 2018 at 11:15 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\User')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(67): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:User')
#2 src/XF/Repository/User.php(57): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:User')
#3 src/XF/Repository/User.php(31): XF\Repository\User->getGuestUser()
#4 src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Repository/User.php(10): XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(NULL, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1560): Snog\Groups\XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(NULL, Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(97): XF\App->getVisitorFromSession(Object(SV\LimitBots\XF\Session\Session))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1927): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
That error is saying XenForo can't find the file EWR\Member\Entity\User.php or the class 'User' does not exist in that file. It has nothing to do with my add-on.

That error is saying XenForo can't find the file EWR\Member\Entity\User.php or the class 'User' does not exist in that file. It has nothing to do with my add-on.
Oh ok sorry, thought that just because it said #5 src/XF/App.php(1560): Snog\Groups\XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(NULL, Array)

I did, so far I've gotten no more errors, thank you.

Is it possible to deactivate the option "Self-username-changer and username history" completely?

I discovered that the error log was because the plugin was trying to send an emial to a user who used when registering a temporary email, when renewing his email address this error report stopped appearing.

Would it be possible to disable the sending of email by the plugin to certain users?

I think this happens when a user uses the rename function, and has registered with a temporary email, because the add-on tries to send an email, and the email address no longer exists.

Code:
Server error log
Swift_RfcComplianceException: Email to [unknown] failed setup: Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php:345

Code:
Stack trace
#0 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(261): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('')
#1 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(106): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array)
#2 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(63): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array)
#3 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleHeaderFactory.php(58): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setFieldBodyModel(Array)
#4 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleHeaderSet.php(68): Swift_Mime_SimpleHeaderFactory->createMailboxHeader('To', Array)
#5 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleMessage.php(329): Swift_Mime_SimpleHeaderSet->addMailboxHeader('To', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(54): Swift_Mime_SimpleMessage->setTo(Array, 'El Algarrobo')
#7 src/addons/EWR/Member/Service/UsernameChange.php(103): XF\Mail\Mail->setTo('', 'El Algarrobo')
#8 src/addons/EWR/Member/Service/UsernameChange.php(89): EWR\Member\Service\UsernameChange->sendUsernameChangedNotice()
#9 src/addons/EWR/Member/Service/UsernameChange.php(79): EWR\Member\Service\UsernameChange->onUsernameChange()
#10 src/addons/EWR/Member/Pub/Controller/Account.php(71): EWR\Member\Service\UsernameChange->save()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(159): EWR\Member\Pub\Controller\Account->EWR\Member\Pub\Controller\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
#12 src/addons/EWR/Member/Pub/Controller/Account.php(22): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Member\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUsername(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Username', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'account', Object(EWR\Member\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Code:
Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(27) "/index.php?account/username"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "https://****.com/index.php?account/account-details"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["account/username"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["username"] => string(8) "Zapatero"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/index.php?account/account-details"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Last edited:
Hi, does this upgrade from XFv1 XenUtiles (prune)? I have the XenUtiles (Pruner) addon in my XF v1 site and want to know whether to remove that addon before I upgrade to XFv2 and then buy and install this one or leave it installed and then buy and upgrade it to this one?

Top Bottom