XF to WP Bridge

Subi888

Hey guys, i need someone who can create a custom bridge to sync the users and their memeberships/ renewals from WP (memberpress plugin) to xenforo.
Payments are being made on WP and I would like the users to, once they register on WP, be able to login on both WP and XF.

There are a couple already written that will likely do what you need, check the Resources section.

Here is one:

@kolakube Hey bro, i just installed your plugin and it works great, the only question i have is will the plugin disable the user upgrade when memmbership expires (i’m using memberpress)
Thanks !

@kolakube Hey bro, i just installed your plugin and it works great, the only question i have is will the plugin disable the user upgrade when memmbership expires (i’m using memberpress)
Thanks !
Glad to hear. You can remove usergroups, or send an alert/start new conversation when the product expires.

@kolakube Awesome !
How exactly do i do it ?
I’ve noticed there is an action product expired but i don’t see remove secondary groups…
Thanks

@kolakube Hey bro, after adding an action product expired, then remove user group, nothing happens on xenforo side.
Any idea if i’m doing something wrong ?
Thanks

@kolakube Hey bro, after adding an action product expired, then remove user group, nothing happens on xenforo side.
Any idea if i’m doing something wrong ?
Thanks
Please start a thread at the xftowp forum with your verified account and steps I can take to get the setup you have. I'd be happy to work through this with you.

Top Bottom