XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pressed the back key while importing 100 games. I am not sure where the games are stored now. They are not listed.

I pressed the back key while importing 100 games. I am not sure where the games are stored now. They are not listed.
I think we just need to install the games again. The ads on Mochi games are putting off people, but we probably can't disable them.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'score' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in Arcade/Model/Session.php at line 11
Arcade_Model_Session->saveSession() in Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php at line 231
Arcade_ControllerPublic_ArcadeUgly->actionIpbSaveScore() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/viridimi/public_html/dev/index.php at line 13

What is going wrong? This is when I try submit a score from a game?

Installed and worked as promised. Fantastic addon!!! I'm curently translating the frontend in italian and I've noticed that some phrases use a {plural} tag and add a 's' at the end that, in italian, is not correct.

Hi... is there anyway to get the arcade to show the instructions for the game as it only shows the description and i have entered it in the game settings...thanks

just tried installing 3 games from ibpdownloads.com and get the following error...

Server Error

include_once(Archive/Tar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 94
Zend_Loader::loadClass() in Zend/Filter/Compress/Tar.php at line 62
Zend_Filter_Compress_Tar->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in Arcade/Model/Import.php at line 52
Arcade_Model_Import->extract() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 277
Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/yeousch.com/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

i have Archive_Tar installed...

# pear install Archive_Tar
downloading Archive_Tar-1.3.11.tgz ...
Starting to download Archive_Tar-1.3.11.tgz (18,537 bytes)
......done: 18,537 bytes
install ok: channel://pear.php.net/Archive_Tar-1.3.11
any help is appreciated...

Cant get this installed.... comes up with the following error when trying to install the .xml....

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /community/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 246

:( Anyone any clues??

Cheers

Cant get this installed.... comes up with the following error when trying to install the .xml....

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /community/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 246

:( Anyone any clues??

Cheers

Timeout errors such as this are normally indicative of a slow or over loaded server. 60 seconds is more than enough time to execute the script. Try installing during off-peak times or ask your hosting company for help.

So I was looking around MochiMedia's site and saw that there is no quick and painless way of integrating a leaderboard. This is going to be a pain cause we'd have to input the names of each game in the embed code for each page (wtf) I don't even know if I can do that. Have any of you done this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom