XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
File health check gives potentional problems:
Code:
    library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/Arcade.php File does not contain expected contents.
    library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php File does not contain expected contents.
    js/Arcade/frontend.js File not found.
    js/Arcade/functions.js File not found.
Will be taken care of with the next update; the MD5 values weren't updated in the FileSum.php for the last couple of tweaks.

Hey Kevin!

Would you consider working on your naming scheme with only numbers? I only ask because it would be amazing to have this addon shown correctly on every update of XF Arcade on Chris Deeming's add-on installer and updated.

Hey Kevin!

Would you consider working on your naming scheme with only numbers? I only ask because it would be amazing to have this addon shown correctly on every update of XF Arcade on Chris Deeming's add-on installer and updated.
Do you mean the version number? I think in the XML it is still 0.0.9, we are just calling "0.0.9 Refresh 1" because of some minor fixes that were done to it nearly immediately after "0.0.9" was released. Going forward you won't normally see the weird version numbers like that.

I just cant get it working, installed it and GAMES button does not appears nowhere in the forum! :(

I just cant get it working, installed it and GAMES button does not appears nowhere in the forum! :(

This can be due to not having the correct permissions for your usergroup or custom style issues. If you give me a URL, I can take a look.

More info? Browser? Game? What do you mean it didn't work? Not reporting score? Not playing?

installed addon, set permissions for administrator.. there was no tab available to evaluate the addon. I then went back into ACP-Arcade and set addon to overlay mode. I had to set permissions again for administrator. Arcade tab now visible, access to games as expected. Please advise.

Pm me a link to your forum. A test login to play games would help but I can register if you don't already have one.

I have this error when import (mochi and not mochi):
Server Error

This filter needs the zip extension
  1. Zend_Filter_Compress_Zip->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
  2. Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
  3. Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in Arcade/Model/Import.php at line 52
  4. Arcade_Model_Import->extract() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 277
  5. Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom