XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is... its either the problem ive got on a vps or the problem you have with a shared host
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Might pay to quote some or all of a post you are replying to, especially if there has been replies since the post was created.

One simple question. Since I prefer not to use mochi games I'd like to know if it's possible to host the games on another server and make them work as if they're hosted on the xenforo host. I ask this since using another host I save some bandwidth on my server.

Thanks

One simple question. Since I prefer not to use mochi games I'd like to know if it's possible to host the games on another server and make them work as if they're hosted on the xenforo host. I ask this since using another host I save some bandwidth on my server.

Thanks
Not at this time; the files are stored in your standard {XF}/data folder.

How do I get the highscores working for games I import? (Where do I import them, if not from Mochi [games don't seem to register a highscore on forums])

Ok, my install is now fine. Got XF running on my server and upgraded all the underlying software. Now to figure out how to import games from my VB install....

Cheers

Ok, my install is now fine. Got XF running on my server and upgraded all the underlying software. Now to figure out how to import games from my VB install....

Cheers

Unfortunately, manually, one at a time is about the only way when they've already been expanded like that on an existing vB install. It will be time consuming but worth it in the end. Good luck.

Thanks for the info DB, I take a look at the DB to see if I can throw together something to import them during my data transfer, otherwise it will be good therapy for my surgery recovery to add them one at a time :)

Can anyway send me the download links for games that work with highscores? As a lot of these sites you need to post x number of times and I don't want to spam.

Hello, i've a question, i've to host those games? meaning that they will consume my hosting brandwith or not?

How do i add games? i've to download them and upload to my hosting? or i only have to provide a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom