XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin, Glad you got this migrated.. Sorry about not working on it. I looked at it and started to do the migration had it about 20% working when the lawsuit came about then just left..

Congrats on it..

Hi ..can anyone tell me what ive done wrong.. im getting these errors when trying to import a game...thanks

Server Error

include_once(Archive/Tar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  2. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  3. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 94
  4. Zend_Loader::loadClass() in Zend/Filter/Compress/Tar.php at line 62
  5. Zend_Filter_Compress_Tar->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
  6. Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
  7. Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in Arcade/Model/Import.php at line 52
  8. Arcade_Model_Import->extract() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 277
  9. Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/opensezme.co.uk/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Hi ..can anyone tell me what ive done wrong.. im getting these errors when trying to import a game...thanks

Server Error

include_once(Archive/Tar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  2. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  3. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 94
  4. Zend_Loader::loadClass() in Zend/Filter/Compress/Tar.php at line 62
  5. Zend_Filter_Compress_Tar->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
  6. Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
  7. Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in Arcade/Model/Import.php at line 52
  8. Arcade_Model_Import->extract() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 277
  9. Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/opensezme.co.uk/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

You need to install the PHP PEAR package Archive_Tar. See this for instructions.

Anyone know what this error might mean? "The uploaded file is not a valid image."

Trying to install the latest xfarcade onto XF 1.1.4. I have downloaded multiple copies to see if is was maybe a corrupt file to no avail. Everything copied to the right place, again multiple times.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Anyone know what this error might mean? "The uploaded file is not a valid image."

Trying to install the latest xfarcade onto XF 1.1.4. I have downloaded multiple copies to see if is was maybe a corrupt file to no avail. Everything copied to the right place, again multiple times.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Tell me, step-by-step exactly what you are doing and when this message appears.

Ok....

Downloaded xfarcade from here AND xfarcade.com (XF Arcade 0-1.0.9 Refresh 1). Unzipped file. Copied the required files to the server, opened XF admin, + Install Add-on, Choose File - select add-on-xfarcade.xml, click Install Add-on. It waits about 5 secs and comes back with the error posted.

This is the first addon to do it, I have installed 5 styles, XenMedio, Digitalpoint Spy, TMS, XenMerge and XFS Open Framework successfully.

Just after failing (again) with XFArcade, I installed Post as User successfully. Got me totally baffled.

Cheers

Ok....

Downloaded xfarcade from here AND xfarcade.com (XF Arcade 0-1.0.9 Refresh 1). Unzipped file. Copied the required files to the server, opened XF admin, + Install Add-on, Choose File - select add-on-xfarcade.xml, click Install Add-on. It waits about 5 secs and comes back with the error posted.

This is the first addon to do it, I have installed 5 styles, XenMedio, Digitalpoint Spy, TMS, XenMerge and XFS Open Framework successfully.

Just after failing (again) with XFArcade, I installed Post as User successfully. Got me totally baffled.

Cheers

PM me if you would like me to take a look.

Thanks for the offer DB, at the moment I only have XF running on my Media Centre server here at home. My site is till running VB4 at the moment, I want to get everything as rosey as I can before uploading to my server. The home server is based on XBMCBuntu with apache installed, has 425Gb free, runs on 2Gb ram. thought it might be a disk pace issue until i installed another add-on successfully

The best I could probably do right now is attach the doomed xml file to see if anyone can see anything inside it that shouldn't be there. I tried comparing the layout etc to other addons that work but couldn't see much.

O.T but I love the video on your home page, made my day yesterday when I saw it for the first time :)
Cheers

You need to install the PHP PEAR package Archive_Tar. See this for instructions.

it there a dummies guide for this as im not that good with this sort of thing...:)

it there a dummies guide for this as im not that good with this sort of thing...:)
Typically, you should only have to do this if you are hosting your own server or are on a dedicated or vps account. If you are using managed services, such as a shared hosting account, ask your host to do it for you. That's what they are there for...

When installing and when trying to import games I get the error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/viridimi/public_html/dev/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 309
XenForo_Application::handleException()

Any help; I managed to install the addon but I can't the extra games? I have added my Mochi ID and Secret ID?

Edit: just realised similar problem above.

When installing and when trying to import games I get the error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/viridimi/public_html/dev/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 309
XenForo_Application::handleException()

Any help; I managed to install the addon but I can't the extra games? I have added my Mochi ID and Secret ID?

This is a very different error than the tar error. This is a general SQL error that means your server is not completing the script as quick as your SQL service would like. If you are on a shared hosting plan, keep trying or ask your host to help you. You might also be able to complete the install script by disabling/uninstalling some styles or add-ons. Unless you are getting the tar error as mentioned above, then you already have it installed.

I take it this relates to my problem.... Well thats a bugger. Just checking by doing an install on my server, can't remember what I compiled into PHP when I built it. Not really looking forward to rebuilding PHP to include this, any way around the need for it?

Typically, you should only have to do this if you are hosting your own server or are on a dedicated or vps account. If you are using managed services, such as a shared hosting account, ask your host to do it for you. That's what they are there for...

this is... its either the problem ive got on a vps or the problem you have with a shared host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom