XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrC

I pressed the back key while importing 100 games. I am not sure where the games are stored now. They are not listed.

MrC

I pressed the back key while importing 100 games. I am not sure where the games are stored now. They are not listed.
I think we just need to install the games again. The ads on Mochi games are putting off people, but we probably can't disable them.

VanHuek

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'score' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in Arcade/Model/Session.php at line 11
Arcade_Model_Session->saveSession() in Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php at line 231
Arcade_ControllerPublic_ArcadeUgly->actionIpbSaveScore() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/viridimi/public_html/dev/index.php at line 13
What is going wrong? This is when I try submit a score from a game?

AndreaMarucci

Installed and worked as promised. Fantastic addon!!! I'm curently translating the frontend in italian and I've noticed that some phrases use a {plural} tag and add a 's' at the end that, in italian, is not correct.

t956gon

Hi... is there anyway to get the arcade to show the instructions for the game as it only shows the description and i have entered it in the game settings...thanks

nando99

just tried installing 3 games from ibpdownloads.com and get the following error...

Server Error

include_once(Archive/Tar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 94
Zend_Loader::loadClass() in Zend/Filter/Compress/Tar.php at line 62
Zend_Filter_Compress_Tar->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in Arcade/Model/Import.php at line 52
Arcade_Model_Import->extract() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 277
Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/yeousch.com/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13
i have Archive_Tar installed...

# pear install Archive_Tar
downloading Archive_Tar-1.3.11.tgz ...
Starting to download Archive_Tar-1.3.11.tgz (18,537 bytes)
......done: 18,537 bytes
install ok: channel://pear.php.net/Archive_Tar-1.3.11
any help is appreciated...

Paul

Cant get this installed.... comes up with the following error when trying to install the .xml....

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /community/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 246

:( Anyone any clues??

Cheers

Dodgeboard

Cant get this installed.... comes up with the following error when trying to install the .xml....

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /community/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 246

:( Anyone any clues??

Cheers
Timeout errors such as this are normally indicative of a slow or over loaded server. 60 seconds is more than enough time to execute the script. Try installing during off-peak times or ask your hosting company for help.

DRE

So I was looking around MochiMedia's site and saw that there is no quick and painless way of integrating a leaderboard. This is going to be a pain cause we'd have to input the names of each game in the embed code for each page (wtf) I don't even know if I can do that. Have any of you done this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.