XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I know it's not just me then, that's a relief.

Hopefully someone will take a look at it? I posted on the support forum and it looks like Kevin isn't around much :(

Broken on 1.2 for me also, games work but saves don't work.

I am on NGINX and have confirmed I get a xenforo 404 page for broken links so I don't suspect its config on my behalf!

Fingers crossed for a fix my users are getting angry lol :)!

Fingers crossed for a fix my users are getting angry lol :)!

Yeah I know how you feel, knowing there was finally a working xFarcade system was one of the key deciding factors to convert over from vB to xF as we used he same arcade on there. But well I'm hopeful that Kevin to work out a fix or for someone knowledgeable enough to work out a work around until Kevin has time!

Is it all games that people are having problems with or just one type (IPB, Mochi, v3A)?

IPB and v3A games are definitely NOT working Kevin.

I have a new install and Mochi games are working for the first score submitted but they don't seem to be for any further scoring, but that could be a separate local issue as not had time to fully test that yet.

They don't work on your own site either, is it running 1.2?

They don't work on your own site either, is it running 1.2?
Yes, the site is running 1.2 -- I had thought I tested it on one of my test sites before doing the upgrade at XFA but apparently missed a few things. I'll give it a once-over ASAP; I'm in the midst of yet another server move and some things going on in the offline world.

Yes, the site is running 1.2 -- I had thought I tested it on one of my test sites before doing the upgrade at XFA but apparently missed a few things. I'll give it a once-over ASAP; I'm in the midst of yet another server move and some things going on in the offline world.

Also I was right the Mochi games do not update scores once 1 score is already logged, even if you beat the best score.

Yeah, Mochi has been supported in XFA for a bit now.

Well, up until XF 1.2 that was apparently. :( I have get some time now to figure out what is going on; my first suspicion is how the routes are getting handled differently.

I will definitely need to check this out then; the forum I've seen it on only runs basic stuff like Helicopter - thought that was still the limitation.

Let me know if there's some way I can contribute to development.

I will definitely need to check this out then; the forum I've seen it on only runs basic stuff like Helicopter - thought that was still the limitation.

Let me know if there's some way I can contribute to development.

www.xfarcade.com is Kevins site and I do remember a thread about people from the community perhaps helping to develop the package.

Kevin any news? as my users are getting very upset with me :( if it goes on much longer i think i may have to assume a new identity and move to another country or they will hunt me down if their new high scores don't register, even mochi games now :(

New server. Got that Archive_Tar error. Tried to install it. Got this error in Terminal: pear/Archive_Tar is already installed and is the same as the released version 1.3.11

install failed

So if this is already installed how come it won't extract?

Now getting this error when trying to search for new mochi games to install :

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 164
  4. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->set() in Arcade/System/Mochi.php at line 182
  5. Arcade_System_Mochi::getFeed() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 497
  6. Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImportMochi() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/community/admin.php at line 13

To replicate:

User rating 4+ and search for Puzzle games...

Works fine if set to 3+ until you goto page 2 or more and same error

Now getting this error when trying to search for new mochi games to install :

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 164
  4. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->set() in Arcade/System/Mochi.php at line 182
  5. Arcade_System_Mochi::getFeed() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 497
  6. Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImportMochi() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/community/admin.php at line 13

To replicate:

User rating 4+ and search for Puzzle games...

Works fine if set to 3+ until you goto page 2 or more and same error
Increase your "'max_allowed_packet".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom