XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe someone can answer this, running the arcade prior to doing the 1.2 update for XF, we were able to access the arcade at www.nonewbs.com/arcade.php but when we updated. It disappeared, now I cannot locate the appropriate path to bring the arcade back.

maybe someone can answer this, running the arcade prior to doing the 1.2 update for XF, we were able to access the arcade at www.nonewbs.com/arcade.php but when we updated. It disappeared, now I cannot locate the appropriate path to bring the arcade back.
http://[URL='http://www.nonewbs.com/arcade.php']www.nonewbs.com/index.php?arcade/[/URL]

But yours does not need to seem to be there. Maybe you should reinstall the arcade?

BTW - there are score saving problems with 1.2 XF that yet to be resolved.

I'm having same issue with the arcade note saving on v1.2.1 anyone sort out why it's not working? I'm not on NGINX, and my htaccess and 404's working.

Are scores working yet? With version 1.2.2 out, it must be fixable. If anyone knows how, would be greatly appreciated as it saying no one's played this yet ect will drive people away from a dormant site.

I've got the following errors:
  1. library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/Arcade.phpFile does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.phpFile does not contain expected contents.
  3. js/Arcade/frontend.jsFile not found.
  4. js/Arcade/functions.jsFile not found.

Many games are not compatible and scores cannot be recorded.

Compatible games work in XF 1.2 too. If not, it is just a matter of correct .htaccess settings.

This is one of the best add-ons for XF yet there's no one continuing its development.

Can no one create a decent game arcade or port IBProArcade or V3Arcade?

Many games are not compatible and scores cannot be recorded.

Compatible games work in XF 1.2 too. If not, it is just a matter of correct .htaccess settings.

Hmmm, no scores are saving in my arcade yet they were saving perfectly before upgrading XF to 1.2.

The whole scoring system should be removed if you can't make it work and just display the games in a pinterest style page.

• No scores
  • No responsive design (not compatible with the responsive design)

I don't believe Kevin actually codes anything. He outsources the development of this which is very kind of him to do. But he usually releases updates far and in between.

v3Arcade scores should still be working (I'll need to confirm from the last time I looked), IPB & Mochi scores aren't. This is do to the routing change in 1.2 & above. Older versions of XF should be working fine yet (I know, I know, almost everybody updates XF and there aren't too many people running older versions). In short, IPB & Mochi games are posting their scores back to 'index.php' while v3A games post back to 'arcade.php' (which in XF is just a virtual route, not a physical file). At some point Mochi will be changed to also post back to arcade.php to avoid this kind of problem in the future. IPB games are hardcoded in their actionscript to post back to index.php so a solution still needs to be done for them.

I do work on the coding as well (the majority of the code was by XF Rocks) but have not had time to do anything for a while; it why I have offered a few others developers to take over the project if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom