1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 XF 1.1 to XF 1.2

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Fluffeh_TownyMC, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Hello xenForo support,

I was trying to upgrade my XF 1.1.5 forum to version 1.2.3 today, but it took about 40 minutes to load and in the end gave me a 500 internal server error.

After that situation I just decided that a clean install would be better, and import the data from my 1.1.5 board to my 1.2.3 board. I can't seem to find out how to do that. I have tried installing the the board on the database that had the old data, but that didn't work. I have a backup of the database, if needed.

I would like some assistance to help me import my 1.1.5 posts, members and all data over, is this possible from my 1.1.5 board to my 1.2.3 board? Will database be needed? Please help!
  2. Scratch this, I've contacted the official xenForo support team.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. Could you give me a step by step tutorial on how to restore my website?
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is it not being handled by a ticket?

I don't know what state it is currently in so I will repeat my previous post and suggest you restore it to the point it was working, from where a new upgrade can be attempted.
  6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The state isn't really clearer in the ticket: