Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Your feedback page: "The controller NixFifty_XenTrader_ControllerPublic_XenTrader does not define an action called Feedback."

Top traders page: "The controller NixFifty_XenTrader_ControllerPublic_XenTrader does not define an action called TopTraders."

Edit: profile tab also does not work.

Edit 2: Alerts also does not work.

Edit 3: Recent activity feed item also does not work.

Last edited:
Is this going to be ever finished? :(

I have moved from XF 1.2 to 1.5 and also from XT 1.2 to 1.3 and feedback are working but no one can see their or other feedbacks... Any idea why?

Your feedback page: "The controller NixFifty_XenTrader_ControllerPublic_XenTrader does not define an action called Feedback."

Top traders page: "The controller NixFifty_XenTrader_ControllerPublic_XenTrader does not define an action called TopTraders."

Edit: profile tab also does not work.

Edit 2: Alerts also does not work.

Edit 3: Recent activity feed item also does not work.

Is this going to be ever finished? :(

I have moved from XF 1.2 to 1.5 and also from XT 1.2 to 1.3 and feedback are working but no one can see their or other feedbacks... Any idea why?

last update was 6th of September here:
https://github.com/NixFifty/XenForo-XenTrader
I have been swamped with some commitments but I'll be returning to finish this off now that I have more time.

Hi,

what is the current status of this? On the link abover, I can see a version 3.0. So what is now the current supported version and who is supporting it?

There is this other alternative, but it costs 50 Euro, which I find too expensive.

My schedule frees up a tad later this week so I can probably revisit this then. I remember there being not much left to do if that's any consolation.

Yeah I had to uninstall due to some errors and not having a feedback score within profile. I would reconsider if you were to fix or finish this add-on. It has huge potential and honestly looks more appealing than the paid option that exists.

I migrate from Apache to Nginx with php 5.6.

Xentrader 2.2.1 is active in the backend but is not displayed in the front-end (no link on the navbar, in the user profile page and in the user overlay). Any help?
If I go to domain.com/xentrader/ I can see it working.

In GitHub there's a 3.0 version... is it safe to upgrade to it @NixFifty ?

Last edited:
Hi, we're getting ready to do a test import of our site from vb4.x using the big board importer, will we be able to import the iTrader scores using XenTrader? What steps will we need to take?

Xentrader 2.1.1 is active in the backend but is not displayed in the front-end (no link on the navbar, in the user profile page and in the user overlay). Any help?

@NixFifty can you give me some hint about my previous post?

Last edited:

Xentrader 2.2.1 is active in the backend but is not displayed in the front-end (no link on the navbar, in the user profile page and in the user overlay). Any help?

@NixFifty can you give me some hint about my previous post?
Sorry, missed your post. 3.0 mostly works but I do vaguely remember some features not being fully complete. I've been tied up with other projects and my studies but hope to finish that up completely once I'm done in a couple weeks.

Sorry, missed your post. 3.0 mostly works but I do vaguely remember some features not being fully complete. I've been tied up with other projects and my studies but hope to finish that up completely once I'm done in a couple weeks.
thank you @NixFifty
can you give us an hint on why navbar link and other link to xentrader 2.1.1 not work anymore after upgrading from php 5.3 to php 5.6? is there an easy fix to it?

Top Bottom