Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
no problem, I already fix it manually. It was only a reminder so the actual "stable" version will become is usable for everyone

Sorry to bump this @NixFifty , just wondering if there was anything to finish on this project or if any progress has been made.

I am mainly looking for a easy way to lookup member feedback. Is there is a search function maybe I do not know how to use it?

The only thing I cannot see currently is the actual feedback number in the members profile. If I click on a members name while viewing a thread, I would like to be able to quickly see a feedback score and possibly a link tied to the number to go to the persons detailed feedback. If this is already implemented, I may have missed it. And this is a excellent plugin so far. Thanks for the help.

Looks like the alerts are not working either. But I could live without that.

Last edited:
One more thing, I can't seem to edit any feedback. When I click on "edit", I get the "busy" animation at the top-right of the browser window, and it hangs there. Maybe it's just me.

EDIT: Also for some reason I am not able to edit any feedback. Is it only me who is having this issue? I just only get that never ending animation in top right corner but nothing happens. Reporting and deleting options seems to be working without problem.

I have the same problem.

same problem here, do you solved?

@kontrabass @QenTox do you solved in someway the "edit" issue?
No I did not. I just moved to Trader from @AndyB

I have never met a developer as @NixFifty All he did here were promises and he never delivered... He took over this add-on and he never made it worked.

It sounds funny that he mentioned 2 years ago - 15.3.2015 this:
Very close to completion now, guys. Thanks to all of you for your patience with this as I know I've taken a while.
Since then he posted similar messages quite a few times, but he never had a balls to tell those who were waiting (including me) for this add-on to be fixed, that he won't be able to deliver and fix it.

Don't get your hopes high. This won't be ever fixed. Definitely not by @NixFifty

I can highly recommend the solution mentioned above from @AndyB which is perfectly working :)

I have never met a developer as @NixFifty All he did here were promises and he never delivered... He took over this add-on and he never made it worked.

It sounds funny that he mentioned 2 years ago - 15.3.2015 this:

Since then he posted similar messages quite a few times, but he never had a balls to tell those who were waiting (including me) for this add-on to be fixed, that he won't be able to deliver and fix it.

Don't get your hopes high. This won't be ever fixed. Definitely not by @NixFifty

I can highly recommend the solution mentioned above from @AndyB which is perfectly working :)

Well maybe you didn't read this post from @NixFifty :
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xentrader.27673/page-16#post-980948

He already gave to any developer the possibility to take over this addon freely.

This was a very decent feedback system,Hopefully someone picks up this project and converts this to XF2. There is alot of potential in it and as for functionality it is very easy to perform.Users can send feedbacks and this is a great addon if running any buy sell trade sites.Hopefully someone can look at this again to get it started

@NixFifty I know this is currently no longer supported - do you have any interest in completing it? There are a few systems on the market, but it seems you put a lot more thought into your plug ins than some others do - it would be nice to see yours working again for XF1 and then XF2. Please let me know if I can assist in helping to fund such upgraded development. I am running XF 1.5.19 and installed the files as with any add on but when running the XML file to install I received this error:

An exception occurred: Function name must be a string in mydirectory/XenPlus/Installer.php on line 186
  1. XenPlus_Installer->_removeContentType() in XenTrader/Installer.php at line 57
  2. XenTrader_Installer->_installVersion5() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 128
  3. XenPlus_Installer->_callVersionMethod() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 80
  4. XenPlus_Installer->runInstall() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 34
  5. XenPlus_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in mydirectory/admin.php at line
So it seems it may not be compat. with my current version of XF? I will uninstall in the interim until I hear from you or perhaps someone that has tweaked it to work... looks like a nice system and it would be a great community addition.

Thanks

The only way this could come to XenForo 2 would be as a paid mod if there was enough interest.

Well I'd first like to see it fixed for XF1 and then ported to XF2 .... it is certainly a worthwhile system in any community which allows member trades to take place. I am not against helping to compensate developer time/effort as reasonable or available.

There’s actually a fixed / working version of this somewhere. I’ll see about digging it up and publicising it over the weekend.

I installed Xentrader. but I didn't find the "leave feedback" button. I also did not find the Navtab

anyone can help me?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20181218-192732_Chrome.webp
    SmartSelect_20181218-192732_Chrome.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom