Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Very close to completion now, guys. Thanks to all of you for your patience with this as I know I've taken a while.

vceyXGE.png

Can't wait! Do you think it'll be ready within the week?
Within the week may be a bit too soon. I still want to get some more solid testing in just to make sure everything is as close to perfect as possible. Then I need to wrap up a few importers for initial release and after that it'll be ready.

I'd like to try the beta too if possible. Fresh installation, although I would be trying to import trade feedback from myBB's MyTrader plugin.

I'd like to try the beta too if possible. Fresh installation, although I would be trying to import trade feedback from myBB's MyTrader plugin.
Fresh installation is good but there is currently no importer for that system. Definitely something I can look in to though once I've wrapped up initial release.

Oh no problem, I was already expecting that to be the case and was going to look into it myself. If you can send me the beta, I can have it figured out within a day and will tell you how to do the transfer so you can implement it into your plugin when you have time.

Within the week may be a bit too soon. I still want to get some more solid testing in just to make sure everything is as close to perfect as possible. Then I need to wrap up a few importers for initial release and after that it'll be ready.

Does it not make sense to release a baseline and then follow up with importers ?

How far is the realease of any version (alpha, beta, final, ...) of XenTrader right now? I want to upgrade my forum to the latest version and I am currently using this add-on. Thanks :)

Top Bottom