Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
I've been getting this error about once a day since the latest release was installed.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'nascartr_community.xentrader_feedback' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t....)
#1 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t....)
#2 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t....)
#3 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t...., Array)
#4 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenTrader/StatsHandler/Feedback.php(22): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t...., Array)
#5 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(335): XenTrader_StatsHandler_Feedback->getData(1403740800, 1403827200)
#6 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Counters.php(26): XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData(1403740800, 1403827200)
#7 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Counters::recordDailyStats(Array)
#8 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#10 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999809265, '')
#11 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999809265, '', false)
#12 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#13 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://diecastcrazy.com/community/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/community/find-new/286128/posts"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

That's missing a table so I recommend re-installing it.

Hello, we are currently using the system on VBulletin 3.8.4 from Photopost Classifieds, it incorporates a Feedback system.
We are in the process of installing Xenforo and migrating the VBulletin over.
Wondering if your addon would have an importer for the Photopost Classifieds feedback?

Stopped working recently here as well. The option to leave feedback disappeared :(
I guess now it's time for expensive Xencentral addon :(

Actually this was due to some specific server configuration. I moved my site back from VPS to shared hosting and XenTrader came back.

Hi

I've installed this great addon !
BUT : it doesn't work fully...
  • backoffice :
    • the forum listing is buggy (order is not proper, sub forums are not after the parent one, etc)
    • no config per forum ? A checkbox can be added to grab automatically the sub forums ?
    • install & update addon finds an update... that is the same version :) (not really an issue, but a little annoying :)
  • front office :
    • no link in navbar to Xentrader - but with "node as tab" addon, I can add it if not fixed in next versions...
    • some icons are missing - cause the xentrader style folder (containing icons) is located only in the "default" style, not in the active one. Solved --> next version should locates this folder in library doesn't it ?
Thanks anyway

Info :
- XF version : 1.3.5
- Xentrader version : 2.1.1

Last edited:
So im going to put this out there, if any dev wants to pick up this addon, and clean it up, get it working nice etc, please hit me up a conversation.

My terms are simple, that there must be a free version with the core functionality included. Anything above and beyond, support, updates etc is your choice to charge how you want.

Gonna tag a few people who may be interested.

@Chris D @Waindigo @borbole @Snog

Darn, this add-on was working great for me, even imported from vBulletin iTrader.

With the latest XF 1.4.0 updates, this thing is completely broken.

edit: Just realized it might be PHP 5.4 compatibility issues, as well. Anyway...I love this add-on but it needs some help.

Last edited:
Darn, this add-on was working great for me, even imported from vBulletin iTrader.

With the latest XF 1.4.0 updates, this thing is completely broken.

edit: Just realized it might be PHP 5.4 compatibility issues, as well. Anyway...I love this add-on but it needs some help.

A revert back to PHP 5.3 got this working again. BUMP to see if anyone is interested in working on this cool add-on. I'll happily contribute funds to make it happen.

Hi
Thks for the info about PHP version issue :)
I'm interested to use this great addon, but not enough skill in PHP dev to contribute in working on...

I too am interested in this, and though php knowledge is limited, I will help fund the project to keep going :)

Wow! That's really amazing. Will there be a new resource to follow or will this one keep getting updated?

GREAT !!! Thks @NixFifty and @Slavik
Thanks for the welcoming.

As Slavik has mentioned, from today I will be maintaining this add-on and giving it the full rewrite it deserves. I'm not in a place to share many details just yet, but I will be starting work on it within the next couple of days. My aim for the rewrite is to maintain the current feature-set while ensuring the add-on works efficiently with newer versions of XenForo. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me privately or reply to this thread and I shall get back to you as soon as I can. For those of you who have expressed interest in contributing to the development costs of this add-on, you are welcome to message me privately to discuss that.
Wow! That's really amazing. Will there be a new resource to follow or will this one keep getting updated?
This thread and resource will be kept updated.

Top Bottom