Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Not sure if I did the itrader importing correct...

For "Import Log Table Name:" I entered the default name give when completing the migration from VB.
The database information i entered of the original VB site, was I supposed to use the new xenForo db info? Also, after it completes the import it asks to save a log, should the log overwrite the original log when importing VB or does name have to be different?

Edit:
Read through a bit and was able to install and import data correctly. However, even though all the permissions were configured, the tab never showed up on the forum and nothing was showing up in user profile. Maybe its the latest PHP version I have installed or something else but I guess will try again when there is an update. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Hi @Slavik i become this error Message when i will install in 1.3.1

Code:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'counter' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Stats.php at line 353
XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData() in XenTrader/Installer.php at line 60
XenTrader_Installer->_installVersion5() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 128
XenPlus_Installer->_callVersionMethod() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 80
XenPlus_Installer->runInstall() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 34
XenPlus_Installer::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 66
Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 44
Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 85
Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/lostingaming/admin.php at line 13

i have do this now i have this error message
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'counter' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Stats.php at line 353
XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData() in XenTrader/Installer.php at line 60
XenTrader_Installer->_installVersion5() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 128
XenPlus_Installer->_callVersionMethod() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 80
XenPlus_Installer->runInstall() in XenPlus/Installer.php at line 34
XenPlus_Installer::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/lostingaming/admin.php at line 13

Hello,
i am using xf 1.3 and the xentrader doesnt show (navbar and profiles) , i have set the permissions also and not showing.

Hello,
i am using xf 1.3 and the xentrader doesnt show (navbar and profiles) , i have set the permissions also and not showing.

You must have missed something somewhere, works perfectly fine on latest version of XenForo on my site :)

I am trying to get the software to work, but I can't even find out how to leave feedback. I selected the forum to be a trade forum, but I see no option to leave feedback anywhere.

Doesnt work for me either, says its installed see all options in admin panel, but nothing shows on the actual website.

Also, I can go to the xentrader admin page and the page on the index, although it doesnt show in the tabs, where exactly are you meant to be able to see an option to leave feedback on someones profile?

Last edited:
Stopped working recently here as well. The option to leave feedback disappeared :(
I guess now it's time for expensive Xencentral addon :(

I accidentally reverted a bunch of my template files and lost the XenTrader customizations – is there any way to get the default modifications to apply again?

Doesnt work for me either, says its installed see all options in admin panel, but nothing shows on the actual website.

Also, I can go to the xentrader admin page and the page on the index, although it doesnt show in the tabs, where exactly are you meant to be able to see an option to leave feedback on someones profile?

Same here on 1.3.3 no tabs, nothing on xenforo, permissions / etc on the admin area are correct.

I've been getting this error about once a day since the latest release was installed.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'nascartr_community.xentrader_feedback' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t....)
#1 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t....)
#2 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t....)
#3 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t...., Array)
#4 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenTrader/StatsHandler/Feedback.php(22): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\t\tEEECTT\t\t\t\t...., Array)
#5 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(335): XenTrader_StatsHandler_Feedback->getData(1403740800, 1403827200)
#6 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Counters.php(26): XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData(1403740800, 1403827200)
#7 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Counters::recordDailyStats(Array)
#8 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#10 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999809265, '')
#11 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999809265, '', false)
#12 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#13 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://diecastcrazy.com/community/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/community/find-new/286128/posts"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }