Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
I have just been un-installing two addons and i done one and got an error so refreshed and it was fine so started uninstalling the next and that made an error and then went onto the next one and in the middle of it it came up with:

The other error was:
I have just been un-installing two addons and i done one and got an error so refreshed and it was fine so started uninstalling the next and that made an error and then went onto the next one and in the middle of it it came up with:

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'wirralta_xenforo.xentrader_user' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 397
And now cannot do anything on my site, can anyone help please? Never had this happen before :(

@WirralTalk - same error
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xentrader.27673/page-4#post-400915

So on the todo list.

• Fix node order list
  • Php 5.4 compatability
  • Remove version check (its pointless)
  • The ability to restrict ratings to between people who have both posted in a thread and where one of them must have started the thread.
  • Responsive changes
Is there anything else on the wish list, or bugs i've missed? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Can I ask you when do you plan to release this version?

So on the todo list.

• Fix node order list
  • Php 5.4 compatability
  • Remove version check (its pointless)
  • The ability to restrict ratings to between people who have both posted in a thread and where one of them must have started the thread.
  • Responsive changes
Is there anything else on the wish list, or bugs i've missed? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

What about the database-related errors I posted earlier in the thread, one of which brought the entire Classifieds area down? Critical bug. We are also now getting server error messages when members try to post feedback (and the feedback does not get posted), but at least it does not bring our entire Classifieds area down like it did before. We don't use PHP 5.4 (5.3.27 actually) so it is not related.

I posted details earlier in this thread.

What about the database-related errors I posted earlier in the thread, one of which brought the entire Classifieds area down? Critical bug. We are also now getting server error messages when members try to post feedback (and the feedback does not get posted), but at least it does not bring our entire Classifieds area down like it did before. We don't use PHP 5.4 (5.3.27 actually) so it is not related.

I posted details earlier in this thread.

Not sure realy, I was running on 5.3.27 previously and then updated to 5.4.x and have encounter no issues once I applied a fix for php 5.4

I have went through this entire thread but I can not get the Trader to show up on profiles or popups or the nav, Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

This add-on is very important for my forum. Does this "unsupported, needs re-write" mean I should postpone a migration from vBulletin?

Hi @Slavik , Just bought xenforo 1 week ago. I've just installed XenTrader on Xenforo 1.2.3.

Is it compatible with 1.2.3?

I'm not quite sure how this add-on works but I presume that through the add-on ACP, you need
to indicate the trade forum, and once a trade thread is created users can give the thread owner
(either buyer or seller a reputation point + comments) right?

I did just that. I've set a forum as a trade forum through the xentrade ACP. Post a thread in
it. However when I login using another account I still cannot give a feedback through the
xentrade tab nor through the posting owner
Profile info,

Is there something I did wrong?

PS. I am using php 5.3.13 running through WAMP server.

Deddy

@Deddy Hermanus just don't get too excited about XenTrader. You won't get any support and you will mostly likely encounter a good few bugs mentioned in this thread already that were never fixed or taken care of.

If you can afford it, buy XenCentral Trading System. You get what you par for. Bug free add-on and great support.

Top Bottom