Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
I continuing with same problem from i upgrade from 1.1.5 to 1.2. I dont have the link leave_feedback in member card and the stats in postbit dont show (as i dont have the link to leave feedback, users cant rate). I trying to install from scratch but didn't work. I only have xenforo 1.2, resources, sitemap.

So on the todo list.

• Fix node order list
  • Php 5.4 compatability
  • Remove version check (its pointless)
  • The ability to restrict ratings to between people who have both posted in a thread and where one of them must have started the thread.
  • Responsive changes
Is there anything else on the wish list, or bugs i've missed? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

So on the todo list.

• Fix node order list
  • Php 5.4 compatability
  • The ability to restrict ratings to between people who have both posted in a thread and where one of them must have started the thread.
  • Responsive changes
Is there anything else on the wish list, or bugs i've missed? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I think that its all, reviewing the templates that xentrade make use still are valids in 1.2. For example i try to debug many hours and i cant to get working the "give feedback" link en membercard and the rate value in postbit information (both disappear) without success from i upgrade from 1.1.5 to 1.2

Thanks for put attention in this.

So on the todo list.

• Fix node order list
  • Php 5.4 compatability
  • Responsive changes

Will this remain free?

One more thing, I can't seem to edit any feedback. When I click on "edit", I get the "busy" animation at the top-right of the browser window, and it hangs there. Maybe it's just me.

Is there somewhere an option to disable XenTrader from navtab? I am not able to find this anywhere. I actually use Nodes as Tabs and I want to display XenTrader under the Classifieds forum navtab. Could someone please guide me how to do this?

I have a suggestion: Ability to leave feedback directly from a thread and automatically assigning the thread to created feedback.

I like @jacko 's suggestion, I was able to leave feedback directly from thread (post) with my add-on in phpBB3.

Also I found a bug:

XenTrader-Issue.webp
If a member has no feedback User Title is display correct as Registrovaný člen. As soon as user has feedback his title is displayed as Registrovaný člen and instead of Adminstrátor I have there Administrátor. It seem like all special characters like ľščťžýáíéúäňô are not displayed correctly when someone has feedback in XenTrader.

EDIT: Also for some reason I am not able to edit any feedback. Is it only me who is having this issue? I just only get that never ending animation in top right corner but nothing happens. Reporting and deleting options seems to be working without problem.

Last edited:
So on the todo list.

• Fix node order list
  • Php 5.4 compatability
  • Responsive changes

• RSS feeds
  • Trader actions to show up in "Recent Activity

Is there somewhere an option to disable XenTrader from navtab? I am not able to find this anywhere. I actually use Nodes as Tabs and I want to display XenTrader under the Classifieds forum navtab. Could someone please guide me how to do this?

I would like to know that too.

You'd have to do that in development mode, by disabling the listener. It probably is called something along the lines of 'navtab' or something along those lines. If you aren't comfortable with XenForo internals, please do not attempt to do this yourself, as you might end up breaking other stuff.

Can't really verify the exact procedure at the moment as I do not have it installed anymore.

Hi @Slavik I am trying to translate XenTrader to my language, but I can not find "Totals" phrase anywhere. Can you point me to the right direction, please?

XenTrader-Totals.webp

Edit: Also I am not able to find the error message, when you are leaving feedback:

"Please fill out your role."

Last edited:
I like @jacko 's suggestion, I was able to leave feedback directly from thread (post) with my add-on in phpBB3.

Also I found a bug:

If a member has no feedback User Title is display correct as Registrovaný člen. As soon as user has feedback his title is displayed as Registrovaný člen and instead of Adminstrátor I have there Administrátor. It seem like all special characters like ľščťžýáíéúäňô are not displayed correctly when someone has feedback in XenTrader.

I have exactly the same problem with Polish characters.

We just moved to a new server and XenTrader has stopped working and is logging errors. The new server is running php 5.4 So I guess that is probably the reason?

Top Bottom