Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Been meaning to reply to this thread but didn't get round to it.

A lot of it is done, I just need to work on a couple front-end things and the importers. After that, it'll be good to go.
Those are good news, hope I can try it soon :)

Still working on it. Had a couple personal things crop up recently so that's hindered my progress on my active projects. XenTrader is my top priority at the moment though so I'm hoping to wrap up the remaining things to do very soon. Will also be looking for testers soon and probably people with sample data to test importers.

Still working on it. Had a couple personal things crop up recently so that's hindered my progress on my active projects. XenTrader is my top priority at the moment though so I'm hoping to wrap up the remaining things to do very soon. Will also be looking for testers soon and probably people with sample data to test importers.

thanks for the update! If you get it anywhere near a beta stage or close to a final release be sure to let me know I'd be happy to test it out.

Will also be looking for testers soon and probably people with sample data to test importers.

I have a ton of Xentrader data already imported using the original version. I had to turn off the add-on because of all of the incompatibility issues, and I'd be happy to test the upgrade process to the new version.

thanks for the update! If you get it anywhere near a beta stage or close to a final release be sure to let me know I'd be happy to test it out.
I'm very close to a beta. I just need to polish up front-end display of information and work a bit more on the actual giving of feedback. Thanks for the offer, I'll be sure to contact you soon!
I have a ton of Xentrader data already imported using the original version. I had to turn off the add-on because of all of the incompatibility issues, and I'd be happy to test the upgrade process to the new version.
Perfect! That's something we'll need. I've changed a lot of the table structuring and data is held in completely new tables so there'll be an import process from XenTrader 2 to XenTrader 3. I'll contact you soon too. :)

I updated my XF to 1.4.5 today and XenTrader stopped working. :(

On the admin painel I see Current Version: ERROR

Can't wait to have a new updated version of this great addon! ;)

@NixFifty - I recent converted 5 sites from vB to XF and user XenTrader to import all data from iTrader. That import seemed to go well, but the addon itself is not working, so I wasn't able to verify. When you release the new version, will I be able to keep that imported data? Thanks!

@NixFifty - I recent converted 5 sites from vB to XF and user XenTrader to import all data from iTrader. That import seemed to go well, but the addon itself is not working, so I wasn't able to verify. When you release the new version, will I be able to keep that imported data? Thanks!
Hi!

Yes, the idea is that if you've converted in to XenTrader 2 or have data from a previous install of it, you'll use a new importer to import in to XenTrader 3. Once we near a stable release, I'll be able to guide you though the process and provide assistance if needed.

Top Bottom