• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenStaff

Did anything change on your site in the last day or two? (ie: did you install any additional add-ons).

I can't reproduce this with XF stable, but I will look further into it.

Lawrence,

Ok so I disabled all other addons I had didn't fix it. Uninstalled and then reinstalled and it didn't fix it. Now I did install a different style however I tried making the default default and still didnt fix. I would be more then willing to give you access for you to poke around if you like. Please let me know - I want to say at one point this did work :(

I like this add-on, but it would be nice to let the user choose what the URL is going to be to this page with the list of staff/contributors.

Is there a way to set the Sort Order for groups?

I recently added a "high ranking" group, but it falls under Donators on the Staff page.

It's currently:

Administrator
Moderators
Donators
Community Manager

I'd like to see the Community Manager above Moderators, but there does not appear to be a way to enforce sort order.

This mod was created to allow admins to display sponsors or contributors, and I kept it pretty basic. I have another one I wrote for my wife's site that has a few more options including display priority. I been really busy creating a web site for a REALTOR® that I had no time to work with XF mods, or even perform my moderating duties here. His site is almost completed so I'll have more time to update this mod, and continue work on my XenAds mod.

Thanks for your patience, I really appreciate it.

this is nice i been using it for a while
is it possible to not make the staff bar to appear in the navigation ;) using the cpanel option

Any update for this yet? I'd been waiting before installing it but if it isn't coming any time soon, i'll install it as is.

nice addon! i was wondering though, i have a dark theme, so the titles of each user group come out as black on a black background. is there a css file i can change this at? thanks!

nice addon! i was wondering though, i have a dark theme, so the titles of each user group come out as black on a black background. is there a css file i can change this at? thanks!

There is no CSS associated with this add-on; as I never seen the need. Soon after I release the Ad Manager, I'll update XenStaff. In the mean time, any suggestions for improvements/enhancements are welcomed, :)

Working great for me... although I needed to do a template edit to change the position of the button to where I wanted it. The section of navigation template with the comment "<!-- extra tabs: middle -->".

Also a way of inserting a linefeed in the notice.

(I realize you already know this, just here for reference)

In the mean time, any suggestions for improvements/enhancements are welcomed, :)
My wishlist:
  1. Add the ability to change the name of the URL.
  2. Add the ability to display the block not only on a separate page, but also in the sidebar.
  3. Add ability to sort users in alphabetical order.
  4. Add ability to disable in the userlist quantity of messages, likes received, trophy points, but show the status and location of user.

Top Bottom