• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenStaff

More than welcome, I used your code to help me learn about the catches, just thought I'd put forward my observation - that way we can both learn from it :)

That's my goal. There is a learning curve, but I find it is starting to come together for me. BTW, AddTab.php does not need to be called that. I named it that for convience for myself so I know exactly what it does.

Lawrance,
Can i use this page to display multiple members from different usergroups?

Say I want to display Staff, and Premium Members and instead of making a page for each group, i can arrange to have them on one page.

Lawrance,
Can i use this page to display multiple members from different usergroups?

Say I want to display Staff, and Premium Members and instead of making a page for each group, i can arrange to have them on one page.

It will show all groups you have selected to be displayed on one page. The group name will be the heading that members belong to will show under. I may update it to allow multiple Tabs so you can have a Staff Tab, and for example a Contributors Tab at the same time.

Nice add-on. I personally would rather see it as a section below the 'Members' tab but that's personal.

Ok - this is odd, I would think this is idiot proof, but apparently, I'm well below that designation.

I uploaded the XenStaff folder to my \XF\Library folder, installed the add in XML, and I do see the new tab, but when I click on it, it takes me to www.domain.com\xf\Xenstaff (notice that there is no \library\), naturally this is giving me a 404.

Where did I go wrong?

Just saw it, must have posted close to the same time.

Only thing is I'm using IIS, which doesn't use .htaccess

I always get a 404 when I click on the link in the forums
Installed in the library...

The Tab or the links? Do you have full friendly URL's on? I noticed my addon didn't comply with that option and just updated it on my test site. Either way, I could not reproduce the 404 error. I'll be re-uploading the Staff zip to reflect two changes I had made, in a bit.

Top Bottom