XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

Would it be possible to have Nested Comments on a Wordpress Article ?

nestednumber-gif.38000

Would it be possible to have Nested Comments on a Wordpress Article ?

nestednumber-gif.38000

It's something I've considered before, but it would make more sense doing it when/if XF adds support for threaded conversations (as VB has). I don't know how the plugin you linked works, but it may be an option

It's something I've considered before, but it would make more sense doing it when/if XF adds support for threaded conversations (as VB has). I don't know how the plugin you linked works, but it may be an option

A friend of mine just brought over his multisite wordpress 3.5 install. We want to bridge the communities to my Xenforo install and this plugin works perfect. Any ETA on when 3.5 and multi site will be supported?

A friend of mine just brought over his multisite wordpress 3.5 install. We want to bridge the communities to my Xenforo install and this plugin works perfect. Any ETA on when 3.5 and multi site will be supported?
I am told it works from one of the other users.

I use a WP 3.5 multi-site installation with XF and the XenScripts bridge. :)

Hi there,
i installed this addon, but it don´t work right.
I´m using wp 3.42.
I cant sync the users, so when a user likes to comment a wp-post, he don´t appear as logged in.
I tried to ask about that on xenscripts.com,
but it isn´t possible to register there...(didn´t get an Activation email, tried it 3 times...)
Could anybody help me to figure things out?
Thank you and greetings,
Peter

Hi there,
i installed this addon, but it don´t work right.
I´m using wp 3.42.
I cant sync the users, so when a user likes to comment a wp-post, he don´t appear as logged in.
I tried to ask about that on xenscripts.com,
but it isn´t possible to register there...(didn´t get an Activation email, tried it 3 times...)
Could anybody help me to figure things out?
Thank you and greetings,
Peter

Peter - which site are you using WordPress? What is the directory structure? What other add-ons do you have? Are you using a caching plugin?

Hi, i´m using it on http://beziehungsecke.de
Directory structure: XF in root - WP in /blog
I´m not using a caching system.
Do i have to create a new usergroup in XF for the users to get access to wp?
Thanks for your response and sorry for my excellent english;)

OK. Check your settings for the location of your community. Do not check the sync users option.

Here is an image of my settings. My XF install is in the /community directory whereas my WP is installed in the root.

Your forum numbers will be different based on which forums you want the WP posts to dump into ...

XenScript Settings.webp

When i check this and disable ALL (all but xendynymic) XF-addons, there´s this error-message when i cklick on "comments".
BTW: The user is still not logged in in wp, in XF he is.

Code:
Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canReplyToThread() must be an array, boolean given, called in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/blog/wp-content/plugins/xf_integration/include/xf_replacement_comment_handler.php on line 287 and defined in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 693

Top Bottom